Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

I stand corrected.  Upon further investigation it is :  STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP  
happy.gif

Last edited:
Still waiting for my shipment email. Status is the same as above. 1 Unit ready to Ship.

Just got my shipping confirmation email for my Megawatts from Champs. The email came from UPS though, not Champs.

Ordered the N7s from an Arizona outlet, and they came with the magnetic sensor still attached :smh: on top of that, it's right on the pull tab. So even if I get it off, I think it will more than likely have a hole on the tab.

Pisses me off.... I knew I shouldn't have taken so long pulling the trigger on ndc. Maybe I should try n Nike find another 13.

new Eastbay Catalog with Ray Rice on the front has Trent Richardson with the black volt CW on the inside, however nowhere is the black/volt colorway listed as an option. :smh:

new Eastbay Catalog with Ray Rice on the front has Trent Richardson with the black volt CW on the inside, however nowhere is the black/volt colorway listed as an option.
mean.gif
I saw it too and went right into the catalog to find then.  Nothing.  They'll be here October. 

I can take a few pics when I get home in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Black/volts are so sick. Not sure if I'm gonna cop though. Already have the blue/volts and the Kobe 8 Volts. I feel like I can't have that many shoes with volt in em, too flashy of a color :lol:.

Thanks for the picture. Kind of silly "see more colors page 22" just not the one shown here. Bad ad choice for sure.

My order now says fully shipped but UPS site says this when I track it

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

^ My tracking info is all good. Should be here by Saturday. Give it another day I'm sure your info will show up.
The email they sent me has a tracking link which works.  Should be here Saturday as well.  For some reason the track it button from Champs site was the one that sent me to get the invalid tracking # error.

Have to say , more impressed in person than in pics. I don't have any crazy good camera or photo ability but hopefully this helps somewhat accurately convey how detailed and clean these are. Also very comfortable - kinda roshe like +. added lockdown and stability.
I did not know they had the Texans logo inside the shoe.  I can't wait to receive these!

Just a heads up. I saw the Nordstrom anniversary sale notice at lunch today and it has the blue volt trainers on sale for around 55 bucks. Sale starts July 19th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom