Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Thanks for the rep

The 1st pair are cold though.

Wish I didn't sleep on those. Dudes out here trying to get an arm and a leg for them.

Thanks for the rep

The 1st pair are cold though.

Wish I didn't sleep on those. Dudes out here trying to get an arm and a leg for them.
You're right about that. I was lucky to find a slightly worn pair for $100 shipped. Better than the $450 and up price I've seen.

Whattttttttttt???? I hope they weren't a size 10
laugh.gif
They were a size 9.5 which is a half size up on me, but I will just stuff the toe box a bit :smile:.

Agreed. These were definitely a real pain to try to slip o
I stopped by my local Champs and luckily they had a .5 size up for me.
Definitely felt a lot better.
Still a bit of a pain to slip on, but not nearly as bad as my TTS from earlier.

I think you should be fine with a .5 up from your TTS.
The length difference for me wasn't too noticable and they are still snug enough that I don't feel any slippage.

Well it looks like Champs and Eastbay are sold out of the size I need so unless I can find these in my local stores I may just have to bite the bullet and keep the pair I have and hope they stretch out a little after I break them in.

i just got mine and wow are these sneakers beautiful... man im glad i didnt sleep on these.

Louisville, KY factory has a FSR in the bones jones. 

Also copped the new Trainer 5.0 jawns today, the ones that released this week. I like them but definitely look and feel like a different shoe. Bigger fan of weave style.

Those JBJ's are pretty nice. Was looking for a new casual sneaker and cam across these Free Trainer 5.0's a few days ago; picked up a pair for $74 on NDC. A little disappointed i missed out on those by a week tho, would probably have rather paid the extra $25 for that CW.

Those JBJ's are pretty nice. Was looking for a new casual sneaker and cam across these Free Trainer 5.0's a few days ago; picked up a pair for $74 on NDC. A little disappointed i missed out on those by a week tho, would probably have rather paid the extra $25 for that CW.
its still around...

View media item 856124
I'm liking the style of the finger trap better than this, but will still give the new one a try.

tried the new model on today and was underwhelmed. I wore the fingertrap and the 2014 model on each foot for comparison. The new model felt lower to the ground, which some may prefer, and it was also much more breathable especially in the toe box. Material felt much lighter but may sacrifice durability especially in outdoor settings. Also the fingertrap felt like it had a better grip and lockdown on lateral movements.

like several others have noted, I'm not a fan of the aesthetics; the look is bland.

Back
Top Bottom