Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

the-sneakers-worn-by-jaren-jackson-jr-13-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-nba-all-star-game.jpg
the-sneakers-worn-by-jrue-holiday-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-during-the-nba-all-star-game-as-part-of.jpg

Like these a lot. Feel like the toebox shape issue I had on the first black pair is either corrected or just runs different on other colors. Will get them on court next week.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
What was your issue with the black pair? I had fit issues, but have mentioned numerous times it seems like they’ve fixed or changed something ?

jaynev jaynev , felt like the toeboxes pointed the toes inward. I didn’t feel that in Sabrina’s. Didn’t end up keeping those because I like Lebron 20. The tongue/top of the shoe when laced for hoops isn’t as good as the Cut 1 for me either.

Damn, they really pumping out those cw's for the 2's. They should've came out with that many for the 1's instead.
💯

Can’t help but wonder if they’ll give us the Cut 1 again one day? If so, when…

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t. Probably Nikes best new silo in forever and they barely were attainable (yet had unlimited PEs). On brand though…

💯

Can’t help but wonder if they’ll give us the Cut 1 again one day? If so, when…

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t. Probably Nikes best new silo in forever and they barely were attainable (yet had unlimited PEs). On brand though…
I remember when the Cut 1s were readily available and no one were paying attention to them while the rest of the crowd were jocking for the Jordan retro releases. best times. then the hype came and everyone wanted one including the resellers. my only regret was not doubling/tripling up and getting these when they dropped except for the EYBLs which were rare, the other 2 were GR. still have my OG pair though but boxed them today for future use.

Attachments

• nike_zoom_gt_cut_1634739773_55f14140_progressive.jpg
    nike_zoom_gt_cut_1634739773_55f14140_progressive.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 012760-nike-air-zoom-gt-cut-cz0175-001_1170x1170.png
    012760-nike-air-zoom-gt-cut-cz0175-001_1170x1170.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 133
  • eybl.jpg
    eybl.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 416

Well there you go, officially just a new GT Jump colorway.
Maybe all of these other sites will fix their listings.
So they’re still releasing new cws of the first model? Why the hell couldn’t they have just given the cut 1s this treatment?

So they’re still releasing new cws of the first model? Why the hell couldn’t they have just given the cut 1s this treatment?
I suspect they have a lot in storage that are not moving. they didn't anticipate that the Cut 1s would become that popular. I'm fearing that the Runs would have the same treatment as the Jumps.

I remember when the Cut 1s were readily available and no one were paying attention to them while the rest of the crowd were jocking for the Jordan retro releases. best times. then the hype came and everyone wanted one including the resellers. my only regret was not doubling/tripling up and getting these when they dropped except for the EYBLs which were rare, the other 2 were GR. still have my OG pair though but boxed them today for future use.
I was waiting for the black OG pair to go on sale >.> Then people sniffed that they were goated and it went downhill from there.

I was waiting for the black OG pair to go on sale >.> Then people sniffed that they were goated and it went downhill from there.
you should have bought them even in retail. they were the best shoes for that price when they came out. now it's a miracle to get one even at retail. anyway, still waiting for a good deal on the 36 Mustangs.

you should have bought them even in retail. they were the best shoes for that price when they came out. now it's a miracle to get one even at retail. anyway, still waiting for a good deal on the 36 Mustangs.
Man this was during the time when ball shoes weren't selling out and constantly going on sale. I guess mixed with the pandemic and these delayed shippings/lost cargo, it really creeped up and messed up my plans on buying two pairs on sale looool.

Man this was during the time when ball shoes weren't selling out and constantly going on sale. I guess mixed with the pandemic and these delayed shippings/lost cargo, it really creeped up and messed up my plans on buying two pairs on sale looool.
I was in the same boat. Waiting for that sale as well and had the same exact thought about shoes moving while/during/after the pandemic. Thought they would also restock after “shipping issues” as well. Had Two pairs of neon loaded in my DSG cart. Decided I only needed one cw of these…smh

I was in the same boat. Waiting for that sale as well and had the same exact thought about shoes moving while/during/after the pandemic. Thought they would also restock after “shipping issues” as well. Had Two pairs of neon loaded in my DSG cart. Decided I only needed one cw of these…smh
I wouldn't even wait for disco to buy a 2nd pair. for me, they were worth more than their retail price. I could have bought a 2nd pair but as mentioned it was that time that we had a lot of options and prices were not going up except for some stupid J retros. I knew I snagged a few pairs of other shoes during that time period.

I wouldn't even wait for disco to buy a 2nd pair. for me, they were worth more than their retail price. I could have bought a 2nd pair but as mentioned it was that time that we had a lot of options and prices were not going up except for some stupid J retros. I knew I snagged a few pairs of other shoes during that time period.
Yeah but before 2020, I was able to get my ball shoes on discount even lebrons. Now I know to buy for retail in big sizes tho.

That's cool and I didn't watch with the volume on so maybe I missed context, but are they just buying up dozens of pairs to resell?

Back
Top Bottom