Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

White cuts dropped on NDC!!!

Rawdacious runs dropped as well
Can’t cart? Some sizes gone lol wtf, also Nike app says coming soon. What’s the deal
203D3F28-F4AF-471A-9A71-0763D3A84873.png

Yea seems like they didn’t make enough… also wonder if it’s all the Kobe heads that would’ve been balling in protros if Nike wasn’t bout that bullshxt

edit wow just saw whites almost all sold out already lol wtf

Need to secure an 8.5. My group just started hooping again this week so we’re about to start doing it weekly now so I wanted to try these out for the runs.

Tbh I’d rather have just the run and cut or even just high/low variations of one shoe than three different shoes taking up production. Nike had to make three different toolings/uppers for these.
I’m also assuming Nike produces more of the Kyries/Freaks/KDs based on expected demand.

Called the local Nike store near my area that only carried running shoes and apparel, so I didn’t know what to expect. It was only a 20 min drive so I figured might as well.

Went in to look around and these were displayed all the way in the corner of the store. The ONLY basketball shoes they’re selling. I asked the staff for my size and everything went smoothly. Staff was very kind throughout the process and even added a 15% off coupon, which wasn’t applicable for these but he insisted.

Great Friday indeed!

105052E2-6B11-43B4-A4E1-547B0D770430.jpeg

Yea seems like they didn’t make enough… also wonder if it’s all the Kobe heads that would’ve been balling in protros if Nike wasn’t bout that bullshxt

edit wow just saw whites almost all sold out already lol wtf
I'll repost this from the Bron thread for visibility as it applies here more than anywhere.

Nike CFO Matt Friend said the company was forecasting supply chain delays and higher logistics costs to persist for much of its fiscal year 2022. Demand from consumers has in many instances been outstripping supply, he said.
That means consumers could very likely find choices limited, or see some items totally out of stock, when they show up to stores or go online to shop in the months ahead.

Good stuff! Similar story here, but without the 15% discount. Hustled over to my local Nike after striking out online. They weren’t on the wall, but as I was walking away in disappointment I noticed them on the feet of a mannequin. All went smoothly and I’m breaking them in now.

im looking for a 10.5 if any one has em local. Would love to grab that colour.

Back
Top Bottom