Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Thanks again for NBA store link. Trying them TH night on court. Will get volt colorway if it hits discount if these perform like Cut 1.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
Looking forward to hearing how they perform for you tonight! Good luck.
Going to check back into these now that the 38s traction separation issue caused me to return those.
Pluse these are basically lows, which is my style anyway.

Quick thoughts on Hustle:
1. Ran a little long for me in the toebox. I grabbed a size 10 and use same in lebron 20, cut 1 and cut 2.
2. Love the overall feel, traction, and I played without have to “mess with them”. Laced them up and ran for a few hours.
3. I always look for cushion at my age and these have enough for me so far. I tend to agree with Weartesters that it’s fairly comparable to Cut 1, just doesn’t have that premium feel in materials like that shoe did.
4. I’m going to grab volt pair on nba store if I can grab another unrestricted code (and may just try 9.5 and 10) . For the $125 I paid for these, they’re a winner and hopefully hold up long term for me. If anyone sees that at local stores, let me know because I’d love to try them on before ordering another.

Some comparison shots to most recent hoops shoes for me (about to move on from Cut 2 and keep custom lebron 20):
IMG_8292.jpeg
IMG_8293.jpeg

1. Ran a little long for me in the toebox. I grabbed a size 10 and use same in lebron 20, cut 1 and cut 2.
2. Love the overall feel, traction, and I played without have to “mess with them”. Laced them up and ran for a few hours.
3. I always look for cushion at my age and these have enough for me so far. I tend to agree with Weartesters that it’s fairly comparable to Cut 1, just doesn’t have that premium feel in materials like that shoe did.
4. I’m going to grab volt pair on nba store if I can grab another unrestricted code (and may just try 9.5 and 10) . For the $125 I paid for these, they’re a winner and hopefully hold up long term for me. If anyone sees that at local stores, let me know because I’d love to try them on before ordering another.

Some comparison shots to most recent hoops shoes for me (about to move on from Cut 2 and keep custom lebron 20):
IMG_8292.jpeg
IMG_8293.jpeg

How's their support? Is the upper too stretchy being that kinda neoprene stuff? Also did you feel any ill effects because of the lack of an shank plate?

IMG_8292.jpeg
IMG_8293.jpeg
Yo those custom Lebron 20’s are flames. I always love Mag inspired color ways

Last edited:
T Talonmarko , I had no problem with support whatsoever. Given the height and my lacing them to top, I would probably say it’s better than Cut 1/2 and LeBron. Materials feeling “cheaper” and “flimsy” didn’t bother me either.

I follow hoops shoes fairly close but the shank plate stuff goes over my head. Honestly, I could try 10 different shoes and probably not be able to tell the difference in the ones that have it or don’t.

T Talonmarko , I had no problem with support whatsoever. Given the height and my lacing them to top, I would probably say it’s better than Cut 1/2 and LeBron. Materials feeling “cheaper” and “flimsy” didn’t bother me either.

I follow hoops shoes fairly close but the shank plate stuff goes over my head. Honestly, I could try 10 different shoes and probably not be able to tell the difference in the ones that have it or don’t how would you rank them against
Thanks so much for the review.
How would you rank the Hustle vs. Lebron 20, GT Cut 1 and Cut2?

Is half a size down the way to go? About to pull the trigger online. Thanks for the review.

Last edited:
Really wish the hustles were $130-150ish 😂

Been buy too many things. So far all the CW have been nice. But imma practice self restraint and hold off until I can get em around that price or lower

I follow hoops shoes fairly close but the shank plate stuff goes over my head. Honestly, I could try 10 different shoes and probably not be able to tell the difference in the ones that have it or don’t.
Thank you sir 🙏

Is it safe to assume the EP version is wider than the non-EP version?

The EP version fits perfectly. Worried that a non-EP version will be too narrow for me.

Back
Top Bottom