Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

December 14th

1694800092373.jpeg

1694800127153.jpeg

I was trying to not get a pair of these because of the $170 pricetag but these are just too fire!

1694809485710.gif

Nike basketball is taking an interesting approach to pricing. This line, which I would compare to the hyper(dunk/ize/fuse) series, is more expensive than the signature shoes coming out. Weren’t the sigs usually priced higher?

How much break in time needed for gt cut 2?
For me I think it was around 3-4 wears before break in...they weren't bad out the box, but the upper is pretty rigid (coming from the 20's/NXXT's) and I'd say after the React midsole starts to mold to your foot the fit does improve noticeably.

Breaking in a new pair now, wearing them a lot around the house to hopefully speed up the process.

For me I think it was around 3-4 wears before break in...they weren't bad out the box, but the upper is pretty rigid (coming from the 20's/NXXT's) and I'd say after the React midsole starts to mold to your foot the fit does improve noticeably.

Breaking in a new pair now, wearing them a lot around the house to hopefully speed up the process.
Was trying of scooping a deep under retail pair for ****s n giggles until Sabrina comes back up. Didn’t give the launch cw I had enough time

Back
Top Bottom