Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Man want these but copped Playoffs this morning and the Cool Grey and Allstar Lebrons last week. Mad they didnt come in toddlers wanted to cop for my son.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Man want these but copped Playoffs this morning and the Cool Grey and Allstar Lebrons last week. Mad they didnt come in toddlers wanted to cop for my son.
You mean toddler or infant?

They got them in toddlers down here.  I think I'm a get them for my daughter.

I wonder if these will last till the F&F
They'll exclude them.  But company is flooded with them, so they should last on next go round.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

You mean toddler or infant?

They got them in toddlers down here.  I think I'm a get them for my daughter.

I wonder if these will last till the F&F
They'll exclude them.  But company is flooded with them, so they should last on next go round.

not my cup of tea, i rather have the freshwaters than these
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

I took back my 13's to get these... AND DON'T REGRET IT!!!

nice..thats good you went with what YOU like and not what everyone els likes..didnt fall into all the hype for the 13s (not saying there shouldnt be hype, just sayin that a lot of ppl got them cause of the hype)

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

I took back my 13's to get these... AND DON'T REGRET IT!!!

nice..thats good you went with what YOU like and not what everyone els likes..didnt fall into all the hype for the 13s (not saying there shouldnt be hype, just sayin that a lot of ppl got them cause of the hype)

just left the mall and copped with ease, bum dude had his on straight out the box.
laugh.gif
on ice till spring/summer griffeys are meant for shorts
pimp.gif

just left the mall and copped with ease, bum dude had his on straight out the box.
laugh.gif
on ice till spring/summer griffeys are meant for shorts
pimp.gif

copped at about 11:30. Last size 8 and 8.5. then copped the playoffs. Im feelin these way more than the playoffs though. I might return the playoffs to stack some doe and it looks like the put an 8.5 insole in the size 8 playoffs. there is a bubble on the inside arch of both shoes. its like the it isnt glued down all the way. Whatever. Giffs are fire.

copped at about 11:30. Last size 8 and 8.5. then copped the playoffs. Im feelin these way more than the playoffs though. I might return the playoffs to stack some doe and it looks like the put an 8.5 insole in the size 8 playoffs. there is a bubble on the inside arch of both shoes. its like the it isnt glued down all the way. Whatever. Giffs are fire.

I scooped about an hour or so ago from footaction by my crib....get it out the way...they didn't have xiii's in my size tho...had both on display...may still have to run down on the xiii's if I come across them

I scooped about an hour or so ago from footaction by my crib....get it out the way...they didn't have xiii's in my size tho...had both on display...may still have to run down on the xiii's if I come across them

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

bout to go cop!

went to the mall w/ the sole intention of copping these, but wound up coming home with playoffs. griffs were everywhere and playoffs were sold out in the whole mall except for 2 sz 10s which is my sz so i copped. will be copping these soon, prolly when the fitted arrives.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

bout to go cop!

went to the mall w/ the sole intention of copping these, but wound up coming home with playoffs. griffs were everywhere and playoffs were sold out in the whole mall except for 2 sz 10s which is my sz so i copped. will be copping these soon, prolly when the fitted arrives.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom