Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

i have to admit, i wish i woulda waited to cop the orions cause i wasn't planning on rocjing them til summer ne way, but i was hearing all that QS and limited talk and i ain't wanna miss out so i jumped. kinda upset now that i see em sitting EVERYWHERE.
tired.gif

oh well, at least i got em.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i have to admit, i wish i woulda waited to cop the orions cause i wasn't planning on rocjing them til summer ne way, but i was hearing all that QS and limited talk and i ain't wanna miss out so i jumped. kinda upset now that i see em sitting EVERYWHERE.
tired.gif

oh well, at least i got em.
ohwell.gif

Well, my size is gone in 3 stores I've been to.  That's not necessarily a barometer of how they are doing overall, but it was enough for me to go ahead and cop.  They nice.

I think the Volts are my favorite though.

I'M about to cop these and the fresh waters. The grey joints are definitely a summertime shoe. And they look nice in person

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

ninjahood wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^negative.
laugh.gif
say what you want about da all blacks, but those are selling QUIETLY in NYC, i seen more then a few cats with em on.

which means absolutely nothing...they are still basura

exactly. only ppl i see rocking the all blacks are FTL/FA emplyees (while they're at work, mind u).
laugh.gif

One thing I've noticed over the years, Nike now releases heat in all black.  Back in the day when I was doing the minimum wage uniform thing all I could get were Uptown's in all black. 

havent worn mine yet, i saw this shirt its from a company called pyknic... i think it goes good, besides the purple, its a cool shirt

908t2g.jpg

1532puq.jpg

Are these for under $100.00 in any stores in the manhattan or bk area of new york ?

Or I'll keeping holding from when these hit the outlets.

^Fitted is ok, still like the CC heat fitted the best. These are definitely a summer shoe, I think people heard the QS/limited term and jumped on these. I'll cop eventually with a discount.

Back
Top Bottom