Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

^^^
good news
pimp.gif

I am just reporting on what I do. I can actually talk about this stuff because I am a freelancer, and I have another awesome great job at the "Swooshie" plus, what makes everything so awesome is that I have a new job where I get to work from home, design stuff, web stuff, work with my uncle, and do market research, which is just letting everybody know what specific Nike fanbases that will buy specific shoes like running, retro running, skateboarding, jordan, huaraches even and tell everybody what people want what released, what I see people at malls, downtown Minneapolis, and elsewhere around and report it to my boss and conference calls, it is to die for....

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I am just reporting on what I do. I can actually talk about this stuff because I am a freelancer, and I have another awesome great job at the "Swooshie" plus, what makes everything so awesome is that I have a new job where I get to work from home, design stuff, web stuff, work with my uncle, and do market research, which is just letting everybody know what specific Nike fanbases that will buy specific shoes like running, retro running, skateboarding, jordan, huaraches even and tell everybody what people want what released, what I see people at malls, downtown Minneapolis, and elsewhere around and report it to my boss and conference calls, it is to die for....
Awesome man, keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

For anybody who might be interested, I just posted a custom job I did on my pair. I altered them to OG color blocking.

http://niketalk.com/topic/265862

a81v9.jpg

Those Are Crazy.... That Black Rite Above The Air Bubble Makes That Blue Look So Good... I Mite Pick These Upp Jus Because... Ive Seen A Couple Spots With Em On Sale.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

larrivee7

great job.

*EDIT*

BUT...

nice, but they look better the way they released (just MO). def. did a nice job tho. it seems that the grey is too light a shade which makes the OG color blocking not as effective. it works on the FWs and volts b/c the black and royal are darker, louder colors. with the grey, it just looks a little off to me and i think it is because the grey is too light. i'd never do this to my orions, but props nonetheless.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom