Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Ok here is my opinion:

I wear size 9.5, I have both the original hyperadapt and now these in 9.5.

The original hyperadapt fit tight and I can't wear them casually all day.
These BB adapt fit more TTS for me and have more room all around and feel more comfortable for me to wear casually. I still have some toe room also.

I wear 9.5 in most Jordan's EXCEPT that the 33 is super tight on me, I consider myself a wide foot as I CANNOT wear the LeBron XI comfortably in my size all day either.

In Yeezy 350s I have to wear a 10 as the roof of my foot gets uncomfortable in my 9.5.

Everyone's feet are different but hopefully this helps someone.

Nike just sent me an email “still thinking about adapt B.B.
the item you were looking for is still available , but we can’t promise it’ll be around for long. Hit link as soon as I got it. And of course nothing available. Nike messing with me lol

Got a wristband at Nike SF. Took a gamble drove 40 minutes. Like 30th in line seem they have a lot more than what they tweeted, "limited" quantity.

Oh hey, me too. I was around 25th or so in line in the navy blue jacket. Did you end up getting your size?

Skip ahead to hear thoughts on sizing

Have to sizes coming in: 11 and 12, but i am a TTS 11. So bothering, think of buying an 11.5, but still unsure if a TTS 11 would fit me. Hope that the prices will dip a bit in the next few days when man people need a swap :smile:

Just left Nike Boston. Copped a size 10 (half size up) for personal wear.

They had a small line for Nike+ members to try the shoes on and mess with the app. I tried my TTS (9.5) and 0.5 size up (10). The Nike Store had a very good inventory and size run—I got there just short of an hour late and had no problem copping.

6F831BE4-EB59-4A9A-9D5C-D128CAB61B21.png

D027092E-45D8-4725-8673-B27597222A41.jpeg

I really wouldn’t recommend going with your TTS unless you like an OD tight fit and your toes perfectly up near the tip of the toebox. My TTS was noticably snug even on the most loose setting, and they are for sure narrow. When I tightened them even a bit, they became uncomfortably tight. I know people have said that they break in a bit, but there was absolutely no heel slip in the size 10 (and not a lot of extra room at the toe anyway) so even if they break in, they will be fine, and now I feel like I can appreciate the tightening capability of the EARL system rather than using them as slip ons. That would kind of defeat the purpose. Very glad I half sized up. And I don’t have wide feet either.

As for big footers that can only go between full sizes, I’d stick with TTS.

Now to wait for my second pair from SNKRS to keep for novelty factor :smile:

Thanks for sharing brosef. TTS has bit me in the **** too many times with narrow or lace less models. If I bought a 12, it would have ended up returned or on stockX... Again, thanks.

That video was well... a video... tough to call what you are clearly seeing with your own eyes inadmissible.

True Size: 12.5 per Nike store size measuring

Last edited:
Have to sizes coming in: 11 and 12, but i am a TTS 11. So bothering, think of buying an 11.5, but still unsure if a TTS 11 would fit me. Hope that the prices will dip a bit in the next few days when man people need a swap :smile:
I think you will be ok with an 11. It will be perfect in my opinion. But it also depends on your feet. But for me my TTS is 99% perfect.

Hey,

I bought bought two pairs at the NYC flagship store and I want to resale one of them.

You have to provide your email and Nike Plus account in store so I was wondering if the shoe is linked to your account and if so, do you need to do anything if you want to sell them online?

Get at me if that TTS 11 doesn't feel good lol.

Hey,

I bought bought two pairs at the NYC flagship store and I want to resale one of them.

You have to provide your email and Nike Plus account in store so I was wondering if the shoe is linked to your account and if so, do you need to do anything if you want to sell them online?
Nope it's illegal to resell since it's on ur account if you sell you'll never win a draw in the future

Oh hey, me too. I was around 25th or so in line in the navy blue jacket. Did you end up getting your size?

Yeah I had to get my true size, as they didn't have half size up left. Good thing the guy in front of me ending up getting the next size up they had after trying on the Kobe AD since they didn't allow to wear the Adapt. I was worried it would be tight but true to size works. You got the right size?

Last edited:
Yeah I had to get my true size, as they didn't have half size up left. Good thing the guy in front of me ending up getting the next size up they had after trying on the Kobe AD since they didn't allow to wear the Adapt. I was worried I would be tight but true to size works. You got the right size?

OH YEAH, THAT WAS ME! :lol: Yeah, that size 9 was elusive... I just got to try on that next full size up, and it's actually alright!

I went TTS on mine and it fit normal. That is out of the box with no break in time whatsoever, I assume it will loosen up more over time. It fits a lot like a Kobe 11.
Like Kobes these are more narrow, so if you’re a wide footer you may want to size up.

No complaints here about going TTS.

I just hooped in mine and my only complaint i have is when I make cuts I can feel them digging into the side of my foot.. I feel this pain at where the swoosh stops towards the front of the shoe.. I heard that duke players had the same complaint. Next time i play in them ima wear thicker socks to see if that helps.. i was wearing regular nike dri-fit socks out the pack.

I went half size up... normally a sz 11 unless vapormax 11.5 hopefully these fit well. Radom thought .....imagine these malfunctioning and crushing your feet? I doubt they would put that much force or enough to even cut circulation off but that would be some ish. .....I was trying to convince myself to not pay resell...didnt work smh

Got around today to hooking up to the app. Took a minute or so to get the right shoe to connect but that was the only “issue” I encountered. Whole thing is just fun.

I did not, however, do the update. Need more people to report they fixed it before I bother. But loving these still, definitely no regrets on the preorder.

I see these sold quick despite the usual clowns in here beforehand acting like they’d be SO easy.

Last edited:
rainking rainking im kind of starting to flip. If it wasnt for getting burned on the 33s id have more confidence in the BBs though.

I saw a pic in here with tapered denim or whatever on and they looked pretty dope. I still dont care for that lazy looking rectangle strap piece on top and the toe rand but more on feet pics in streetwear could sway me.

Count me in also for a Mag colorway. Something in a higher cut would be welcomed too. But this BB is the original release so theres something to that as well. I dont know...

They really are pretty dope, bro. Wore mine all day yesterday just with regular fitting faded jeans and t and zip up hoodie and they were so low-key clean. They’re quite versatile and get better looking the more I look at them LOL

Back
Top Bottom