Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

That vid 100% let me know I made the right decision going up in size... he is a narrow 12 and it was no bueno. Thanks for posting.

#happywidefooter

You didn't really want them that bad then.

We didn't even get notification that the shoe was dropping in the EU until last night so I think you can let me slide on missing out on these :lol:

Would imagine there will be EU restocks anyway. Apparently the sale this morning was a nightmare as they didn't drop on SNKRS over here.

I’m hoping my tts is ok. Only thing I .5 up in huaraches, though I have some in my tts and can still wear them. I’m glad I finally hit on something in SNKRS. I couldn’t hit the concord 11s even though my wife hit my size after I tried

The turn is real, ill give you that.

but then I see this and some of the hype fades

This video/review is absolutely terrible lol! I really hope y’all aren’t relying on this dudes sizing info! The guy is walking around with just “One shoe” WTF

Did he ever use the app for them? :lol:

This is the exact reason I don’t pay attention most shoe reviews

I have these in hand and tried on 13-14. I’m a TTS 13 and the 14 for me is way to big. I would have to wear 2 pair of elite Nike socks to fill that void. The size 13 I feel is perfect for playing ball in with elite socks. Casual wear you would be fine as well with regular socks. Again I know everyone has different feet but your TTS in Kobe 11 would be the same for these. The videos the guy posted was not a good one. The guy complaining about the shoe being on it’s side when he opened the box wrong clearly shows that lol.

This video/review is absolutely terrible lol! I really hope y’all aren’t relying on this dudes sizing info! The guy is walking around with just “One shoe” WTF

He can’t :lol:

He got a 6+

I’m going to lace swap these as soon as I get them.

BD419A7B-4031-43D5-B720-DBB9CCF1A922.gif

What color @ARK? Blue?

I have these in hand and tried on 13-14. I’m a TTS 13 and the 14 for me is way to big. I would have to wear 2 pair of elite Nike socks to fill that void. The size 13 I feel is perfect for playing ball in with elite socks. Casual wear you would be fine as well with regular socks. Again I know everyone has different feet but your TTS in Kobe 11 would be the same for these. The videos the guy posted was not a good one. The guy complaining about the shoe being on it’s side when he opened the box wrong clearly shows that lol.

Bro exactly! I can’t even take the dude seriously, when he is just walking around with one shoe on! I went TTS with Kobe 11s so I should be fine. I know some widefooters had to go up a half sz in the 11s

Got a wristband at Nike SF. Took a gamble drove 40 minutes. Like 30th in line seem they have a lot more than what they tweeted, "limited" quantity.

Just left Nike Boston. Copped a size 10 (half size up) for personal wear.

They had a small line for Nike+ members to try the shoes on and mess with the app. I tried my TTS (9.5) and 0.5 size up (10). The Nike Store had a very good inventory and size run—I got there just short of an hour late and had no problem copping.

6F831BE4-EB59-4A9A-9D5C-D128CAB61B21.png

D027092E-45D8-4725-8673-B27597222A41.jpeg

I really wouldn’t recommend going with your TTS unless you like an OD tight fit and your toes perfectly up near the tip of the toebox. My TTS was noticably snug even on the most loose setting, and they are for sure narrow. When I tightened them even a bit, they became uncomfortably tight. I know people have said that they break in a bit, but there was absolutely no heel slip in the size 10 (and not a lot of extra room at the toe anyway) so even if they break in, they will be fine, and now I feel like I can appreciate the tightening capability of the EARL system rather than using them as slip ons. That would kind of defeat the purpose. Very glad I half sized up. And I don’t have wide feet either.

As for big footers that can only go between full sizes, I’d stick with TTS.

Now to wait for my second pair from SNKRS to keep for novelty factor :smile:

Last edited:
^ also for more reference, I was wearing Nike Elite NBA quick crew socks when I tried these on. I’m not wearing thin dress socks with basketball shoes, lol.

The only Nikes I’ve ever had to half size up to a 10 in are zoom flys and epic reacts. Everything else, I’m a 9.5 in. Running shoes, jordans and Kobes alike.

We didn't even get notification that the shoe was dropping in the EU until last night so I think you can let me slide on missing out on these :lol:

Would imagine there will be EU restocks anyway. Apparently the sale this morning was a nightmare as they didn't drop on SNKRS over here.
My bad I didn't know y'all didn't get a notification. I thought it was like us in the US where cats knew ahead of time. My bad fam I can let you slide lol

He couldn't even tell whether or not the shoe was tightening when he was using the buttons. How can you not tell that it's clamping down on your foot. Guy is an idiot

Back
Top Bottom