Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I want these but that price tag is way out of my range. I was hoping for $500-$600

Tinker just walked in wearing the black bottom hyperadapts- and they loooooked goooooood.

He came to an event here in Chicago wearing the black pair too. Swooshless so he wouldn't make a scene. They wouldn't give me a price, but hinted that they'd be pricey, limited, and that you'd have to be quick on the Nike+ app. No new info unfortunately. He was super nice though.

So what's the price on these? Did they say?

And did you get to buy a pair at the NDC event??

I would love to have his autograph.

Praying
@KilroytheDon can bless me with it [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Yall keep asking what the reail is LOL
$1000 MSRP
Don't you think if it was any less, you would know by now?
Aren't prices usually provided months in advance?

So what's the price on these? Did they say?

And did you get to buy a pair at the NDC event??
There was an entry for a small raffle that we entered. No word on price. Still lots of questions with very few answers. They are incredible in person though...must must must have.

Man these are beautiful. $1000 is just a bit high though for me. Was in at about $300, after these pics I'd gladly go $500. $1000? Ehh. Hopefully we get more answers in the coming days.

Hopefully, they will give more info soon. Probably would pass for $1,000. I don't like them that much.

if it is really 1000 they can eat them

that is stupid

maybe 300

CxK0xhKVIAAeQjN.jpg
smokin.gif
 they dope doe Gum sole? 

Last edited:
Anything above $300 is absurd, don't care about the "tech". Heads are hoping for $500-600 is just sad and it shows overall how bad things have gotten over the years. $1,000 is a just joke, I'd be ashamed to admit I payed anything above $200 for these. My opinion.

Last edited:
I'll pay a $1000

If people are paying $2000 after the OOS 
devil.gif

then I can get a pair for Free

Last edited:
And you know nike will make them super super super super super limited so they can say they sold out in less then a minute blah blah :smh:

Lol @ the retail on em.

With that being said they'll still sell out. Nike isnt making a million of these. That number is just to cover R&D of these and future releases with the lacing system.

Back
Top Bottom