Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I don't even have anything good to sell to justify my attempt to cop these :lol: I want them but Nike priced these too high for me

Welp major apologies to nyc757 nyc757 I can admit when I was wrong. For a $1000 I better get my **** sucked by Heidi Burgett. Nike is beyond foolish for this.

Word I rather get a $1000.00 an hour ***** before I cop these shoes

BTW that Heidi bird is not worth a $1000.00 bj

Last edited:
They cool, ill just admire them on someone else feet, while i tie my shoes, thinking about the extra $1000 in my acct i saved

I guess that means the technology is still too expensive for the masses. Nike wouldn´t price these at 1k just for hype reasons, would they?
The MAG was a special release so nobody could know how much adaptive lacing would really cost, now we see it is more of a gimmick then something we will see more in the near future because it is just too damn expensive.

$1000...[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] turned in to [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1000.00 retail?

View media item 2229591
Wouldn't pay it if I could. If I'm going to drop a stack, it'd be for some South Beaches, Nike Yeezy 1s T(tan or blink), or pay my car off. Technology wise: great concept, but design and materials wise: not so much. Price should be no more than MAYBE 500.00.

Last edited:

I guess that means the technology is still too expensive for the masses. Nike wouldn´t price these at 1k just for hype reasons, would they?
The MAG was a special release so nobody could know how much adaptive lacing would really cost, now we see it is more of a gimmick then something we will see more in the near future because it is just too damn expensive.
I dont think they consider it a gimmick based on the interviews theyve given about the technology, will it turn into the new version of " The Pump" only time will tell. 

The only downside is they arent autolacing, if they were like the Nike Mag then Id be more inclined to spend it but as I mentioned before there will be more. 
These will be easy to get, nobody will pay that. They aren't Mags. No even close.
These wont be like a typical Saturday release where you wake up and click the snkrs app. 

But they will sellout thats for sure, even if Nike only puts 30 pairs in NTs across the country. 

They are foolish for this. Why even bother putting them out for $1,000. Just be like hey we did it for the Mag and that's all we're ever going to do with this tech. Only famous people will own these. And it basically says we are never making the Mag for a general release because if they did it would be $5,000 easy if this crap is a G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom