Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

They are foolish for this. Why even bother putting them out for $1,000. Just be like hey we did it for the Mag and that's all we're ever going to do with this tech. Only famous people will own these. And it basically says we are never making the Mag for a general release because if they did it would be $5,000 easy if this crap is a G.
These aint for you but 1K is nothing for shoes. I mean designer sneakers start around 1K and go up. You dont have to be famous to afford them just a decent job with little to no debt. 

The beauty about it is your not required to pay the price, if you cant swallow the price then dont try to get them.  

Nike never said the Mags were ever going to be a general release people just assumed. 

Honestly it could be worse. $1k don't sound too bad now that I think about it
LOL. 

I know you got 4 DS shoes in your closet you can return or sell to buy a pair if you wanted too. 

I mean most dudes on this board has a lot of shoes just sitting and will never wear. Why not get rid of them and get one you would wear ( well I hope people would wear them at 1K 
laugh.gif

LOL. 

I know you got 4 DS shoes in your closet you can return or sell to buy a pair if you wanted too. 

I mean most dudes on this board has a lot of shoes just sitting and will never wear. Why not get rid of them and get one you would wear ( well I hope people would wear them at 1K :lol:
True I have a few pairs I can sell to soften the blow and I really want these but for $1k I can use the money for something better. I just can't see myself spending $1k for shoes just too rich for me lol.

These aint for you but 1K is nothing for shoes. I mean designer sneakers start around 1K and go up. You dont have to be famous to afford them just a decent job with little to no debt. 

The beauty about it is your not required to pay the price, if you cant swallow the price then dont try to get them.  

Nike never said the Mags were ever going to be a general release people just assumed. 
The difference is these are no designer shoes though. It´s your plain old Nike running shoe with a nice-to-have lacing system that - be honest - nobody ever asked for. It´s nice that they adapt new things and show us what they can do, but for 1k this is a tech-demo more than a sneaker. 

Last edited:
True I have a few pairs I can sell to soften the blow and I really want these but for $1k I can use the money for something better. I just can't see myself spending $1k for shoes just too rich for me lol.
I felt the same but after seeing them in-person, tellin the wife how much they cost and her not fainting lol

As the days get closer to RD I go back and forth. 

I havent bought a pair of shoes this year... so we will see 

The difference is these are no designer shoes though. It´s your plain old Nike running shoe with a nice-to-have lacing system that - be honest - nobody ever asked for. It´s nice that they adapt new things and show us what they can do, but for 1k this is a tech-demo more than a sneaker. 
I guess.

I mean if you got the money I dont really see what the issue is. 

Would I like to pay the same price I pay for Roshe of course but they 1K so no point in being bitter. 

Officially $720 now. I was so excited for these to drop but I cannot handle close to $800 after taxes and shipping. Who knows, maybe I will splurge for the Holidays but man is that a tough pill to swallow.

So wait, $720 is actual a price drop?  You mean the price was actually worse than that?!

mean.gif

we never had an official word from nike announcing the price would be $1k it was just rumor till Nike actually says something so we cant really call this a price drop

WHAT ^^ SAID.. THESE DONT LOOK "720" GOOD... TAKE OUT THE TECH AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY 800 FOR THESE

Back
Top Bottom