Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

You can't return them? What if the shoes run big?  You are pretty much screwed? I don't recall seeing it where you can't  return it.

Oops

Sorry I was just speculating

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Should be in your feed on your home page.

If not, try logging out and then logging back in. Make sure you also have the latest update.

If that still doesn't work, delete the app and reinstall it.

munchy munchy
Bro...my app did the same...still cant see it on my feed page... Talked to Nike + this morning and got a call and email from Nike Corporate. I have a manual link they sent me that seems to be account specific. Call them asap to tell them you cannot enter.

This was my error link btw...

View media item 2239855

Last edited:
I can't believe they actually got a waiver you have to agree with to possibly purchase a pair of shoes. No thanks. Seems too risky. As stated. What if the tech stops working, shoe runs to big/small etc

Last edited:
I can't believe they actually got a waiver you have to agree with to possibly purchase a pair of shoes. No thanks. Seems too risky. As stated. What if the tech stops working, shoe runs to big/small etc
Bro that's actually the least of their worries with that waiver.

It actually is covering them from any responsibility,  should the product malfunction and hurt you..

If the battery catches fire and causes an explosion like an unregulated vape or S7 phone,  you cant sue nike or anyone who provided parts for the shoe.

Worst case scenario....you are filling up gas, your shoe explodes on fire, you get badly burned or killed and cause hella damage to the station and maybe other people.

Not only can your family not seek compensation,  the station and the people hurt might just sue your family.

No wait.
laugh.gif
 worser case scenario...you and your glowing shoes are on a loaded 747 full of hot models and make a wish foundation kids.......
laugh.gif

If these shoes explode while on or off my feet in my possession!!
Waiver or not!!
Nike gonna Pay the piper!!

Laaaaaaaaawwwsuit

Imagine how uncool dudes would be looking, accidentally standing on a smoke butt outside the bar too long , having an explosion and catching their distressed denim on fire tho.

laugh.gif

Imagine the lawyer explaining to the judge they knew there was a chance the shoes could malfunction and injure someone so we had them sign waivers but still sold the product to the public!!

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Even Joe Brown would eat Nike alive in court with that!!

I def wont buy the golf cleat version of these..

All those dudes out there getting hit by lightning. 

Get hit by lightning in these joints would leave a smoking crater
laugh.gif

Imagine the lawyer explaining to the judge they knew there was a chance the shoes could malfunction and injure someone so we had them sign waivers but still sold the product to the public!!

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Even Joe Brown would eat Nike alive in court with that!!
Thats why waivers exist and they are saying you are paying for the test batch.

If it has a battery they know its a risk. If thry didnr want to minimize potential settlements they wouldnt have paid a lawyer to draft a waiver

Just about anything can be challenged in court. Waivers are NOT iron clad.

Last edited:
Called in about my problem and the guy had no idea what I was talking about. He just kept on going on about the HyperAdapt releasing in NYC and LA on the 28th and then later they might have a system to pick it up in your local store. He didn't know anything about the sign up for reservation and told me to call back Monday.

bope.

Back
Top Bottom