Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

For 720 , it better have zoom , lunar , Flyknit , flyweave , and charge my phone .

Last edited:
so are these only available in NYC on the 1st of Dec.? or to everyone ? seems like every blog site has different info

Hoping I get that reserve on the 28th. These are just too crazy to pass on. Selling some other shoes to pay for these.

If anyone here does get the reserve and doesn't want them please hit me up.

they not expecting normal ballers to cop. Just like all technology....the early adopters usually have a bit extra money to burn. 

If people start buying these up and economy of scale kicks in for all the parts...you will get your pair on the low eventually. 

they not expecting normal ballers to cop. Just like all technology....the early adopters usually have a bit extra money to burn. 

If people start buying these up and economy of scale kicks in for all the parts...you will get your pair on the low eventually. 
pretty much sums it up for this release being for early adopters of the tech and new tech is always expensive when it comes out. i may be in for these if i get a reserve like i did for the true blue 3s (passing on them)

2jguhc.png

Too excited for these. $720 is one hell of a hit though, especially with all the releases lined up through January.

Got the email today.I don't like the price but I am sure I will cop if I get selected on the nike+ app

Is there a web pae version? My app is so half *** i have nothing on my feed and my inbox throws false starts only
Should be in your feed on your home page.

If not, try logging out and then logging back in. Make sure you also have the latest update.

If that still doesn't work, delete the app and reinstall it.

So now what???

Here is my 750 dollars

Oh I can't return them, it was in the agreement box u checked

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be in your feed on your home page.

If not, try logging out and then logging back in. Make sure you also have the latest update.

If that still doesn't work, delete the app and reinstall it.

Just gave that all a shot and nada

My feed is always perma-empty and anything in my inbox gives a false start error

Back
Top Bottom