Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

White and black pairs don't do a thing for me but the gray pair is fire.

Gonna try to get me a pair

Why do you think it went from $1k to $720 @NYC757

Any insight? Just curious to know why the change.
From where I sit the sku for hyperadapt still shows $1K internally. 

I dont follow blogs, social media, etc. 

Also snkrnews is owned by Complex and Kustoo worked for Complex but as mentioned in my previous post in due time everything will come out. 

If theres a price change, why you ask? Without knowing the manufacturing cost of the shoe I would only be guessing. 
Taking my apology back @NYC757 get outta here
laugh.gif

But still $720 isn't worth it for these shoes....
I never needed you to apologize or validate what Ive stated Tito, which is why I looked past your previous post. 

You chose to jump the gun because some blog posted $1K,  now the same blog mentioned a new price. 

Your user name is quite fitting Tito. 

Don't be salty kiddo. You were flaunting your "knowledge" and looked past my apology but chose to acknowledge a take back I was clearly joking about :lol: I chose to jump the gun cause a blog mentioned $1k? Were you not mentioning that was the price point? And then proceeded to reply to many posters commenting on the 1k. Humble yourself, it's ok to be wrong AF

Don't be salty kiddo. You were flaunting your "knowledge" and looked past my apology but chose to acknowledge a take back I was clearly joking about
laugh.gif
I chose to jump the gun cause a blog mentioned $1k? Were you not mentioning that was the price point? And then proceeded to reply to many posters commenting on the 1k. Humble yourself, it's ok to be wrong AF
What do I have to be salty about Tito and Im far from a kiddo, my child is probably your age. 

I dont think you even read what you type, you just go off of sheer emotion. 

As I mentioned I got no probably saying Im wrong it means nothing to me. 

Was the price listed at $1k absolutely did they change it yes. 

Am I wrong on what the retail is now yes but as I preferenced on countless post Ive made on this board. Nike can change anything they want. 

I'm not saying anything will justify the price tag, but these better be more comfortable than ultra boosts.

I rather tie my shoes and save about 600.

Last edited:
What do I have to be salty about Tito and Im far from a kiddo, my child is probably your age. 

I dont think you even read what you type, you just go off of sheer emotion. 

As I mentioned I got no probably saying Im wrong it means nothing to me. 

Was the price listed at $1k absolutely did they change it yes. 

Am I wrong on what the retail is now yes but as I preferenced on countless post Ive made on this board. Nike can change anything they want. 

So you typed all that just to say you wrong, gotcha.

I'm not gonna lie, if I get that "reserved for you" e-mail I'm gonna cop.

$720 is pretty insane, but like someone said, we ALL have at least a few pairs stashed in the corner we haven't touched in years. 

If you're gonna leave $700 worth of shoes lying around, honestly probably better off stashing these. They are gonna be a part of sneaker history I guess.

But hey at least these aint anywhere near as ugly as those Adidas 1 joints lol.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all at the end of the day. the pressure's were $300 retail with 20 year tech. I think nike strategically did the mags 1st to build hype for the hyperadapt banking on everyone wanting the tech. foolishly I was hoping for $300-350 msrp.

$720 is pretty insane, but like someone said, we ALL have at least a few pairs stashed in the corner we haven't touched in years. 
If you're gonna leave $700 worth of shoes lying around, honestly probably better off stashing these. They are gonna be a part of sneaker history I guess.

But hey at least these aint anywhere near as ugly as those Adidas 1 joints lol.

sneaker history? nah man... i doubt that

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all at the end of the day. the pressure's were $300 retail with 20 year tech. I think nike strategically did the mags 1st to build hype for the hyperadapt banking on everyone wanting the tech. foolishly I was hoping for $300-350 msrp.

Agree with this 100%

I wanted to show someone of a video of the Hyperadapts on foot, but of of course I clicked on a "Jenny" video, not knowing she already had videos out. :lol:

So did Jenny beat Nike to the market with her version? LoL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom