Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

They come in half sizes ^

You can probably go up a half size and still be okay

Last edited:
Who's trying their luck tonight? I might be in for a pair myself. $780 is hard to shell out, but I feel like it will be one of the toughest models to get hands on in a few years.

How's sizing? TTS?

Who's trying their luck tonight? I might be in for a pair myself. $780 is hard to shell out, but I feel like it will be one of the toughest models to get hands on in a few years.

How's sizing? TTS?

Been trying every raffle so far. Travel to a store would cost me $400-$600, which may seem crazy, but I rather win these and be part of that experience compared to giving a reseller that same kind of money.

How's sizing? TTS?
I'm 8.5-9 in nike sbs and hit on the white in size 10 and surprisingly they're not that big. I say go up half a size theres a lot of padding 

I'm 8.5-9 in nike sbs and hit on the white in size 10 and surprisingly they're not that big. I say go up half a size theres a lot of padding 
I have a wide foot, my TTS is 9.5 in 90% of Nikes/Jordans but I go up to 10 in narrow shoes. My 9.5 Hyperadapts are a little long on my feet but really narrow, that 10 has to be huge.

Don't forget the hyperadapt draw is in 1 hour
wink.gif
We neeed to hit this time both of us on the same losing streak

Entered but low-key hoping I don't hit. 720 + 10% tax, sheesh. If I do hit, I'll cop.

Back
Top Bottom