Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

They weren't even offering certain sizes/colors at some locations? Doesn't sound good :/

It seems like they are periodically doing these struggle releases which kinda sucks. It's hard enough but then you got a lot of the same resellers returning every time.

FYI the emails went out at 5 PST last round.

Last edited:
It was jacked up how Chicago had zero black 10.5 from the start. Why have a drawing and not have such a popular size? So I signed up for the grey. The found that I can get cheaper to Portland if needed, so signed up for black there. Wish I had seen the tickets for Portland sooner, would have picked both at Portland. But regardless, most likely getting an L anyway.

Were they selling these at these locations earlier this week? First come first serve? I thought I saw mentions of this on Twitter.

It was jacked up how Chicago had zero black 10.5 from the start. Why have a drawing and not have such a popular size? So I signed up for the grey. The found that I can get cheaper to Portland if needed, so signed up for black there. Wish I had seen the tickets for Portland sooner, would have picked both at Portland. But regardless, most likely getting an L anyway.

Were they selling these at these locations earlier this week? First come first serve? I thought I saw mentions of this on Twitter.

i think NY and maybe Chicago released earlier this week.

first time ever for NT ATL.

Last edited:

The draw for all stores was today, at the same time. Just different timezones, but same overall time. Chicago had all sizes, except 10.5 in the black. They kept tweeting that some sizes were sold out, but it was a drawing, not a sale, so think they were just blowing smoke up people's behinds.

The draw for all stores was today, at the same time. Just different timezones, but same overall time. Chicago had all sizes, except 10.5 in the black. They kept tweeting that some sizes were sold out, but it was a drawing, not a sale, so think they were just blowing smoke up people's behinds.

it was white/whites that released earlier this week at NikeLab Chicago and 21Mercer.

it was white/whites that released earlier this week at NikeLab Chicago and 21Mercer.
Where was that announced? Nothing on the Chicago twitter that I saw. Kinda stinks when you live nowhere near a store. I need to see where I can get for under $500, to make it a fun little trip. But I rather spend that money compared to paying a reseller.

Where was that announced? Nothing on the Chicago twitter that I saw. Kinda stinks when you live nowhere near a store. I need to see where I can get for under $500, to make it a fun little trip. But I rather spend that money compared to paying a reseller.

i dont know. it was talked about a couple pages back.

i dont know. it was talked about a couple pages back.
Yeah, thought I had seen that too, but I had not seen anything announced anywhere, so was not sure if that was some back-dooring going on or something legit.

May have been the reason the prices dropped on GOAT earlier this week. What a joke...

My guess is that they are still selling off the initial run in bits and pieces. They must have just not had enough of every size to actually spread them to every location that was a part of the draw. That response about being "sold out" makes no sense.

Last edited:
Never had an L take so long.
That's what she said
roll.gif

Last edited:
Maybe for once Nike is actually looking into details of users who submitted to the draw? Making sure there's not multiples, member since, etc? 

Wishful thinking. I've been a member since 2013 and still haven't hit a draw. If I hit on hyperadapts I will call all of those L's worth it.

Maybe for once Nike is actually looking into details of users who submitted to the draw? Making sure there's not multiples, member since, etc? 

Wishful thinking. I've been a member since 2013 and still haven't hit a draw. If I hit on hyperadapts I will call all of those L's worth it.

Doubt they'd do that unfortunately

4 Ls came in. Had as much hope for these as I have for the Kaws tomorrow. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom