Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Copped my Blakes today and some Elite socks for $96 out the door....Can't wait to throw em on ASAP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

As of right now, the black 10.0 shirt is only available at the Nike Vault
Tee should be available at select Champs Sports stores end of next week...

JM
Is the tee only gonna b based at Champs Sports stores in L.A. or will this include NYC and other locations..really want the tee..
Times Square
Harlem
Roosevelt Field

in NYC...

And...a number of additional stores around the country...

In store only as far as I know...not online...

JM

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

As of right now, the black 10.0 shirt is only available at the Nike Vault
Tee should be available at select Champs Sports stores end of next week...

JM
Is the tee only gonna b based at Champs Sports stores in L.A. or will this include NYC and other locations..really want the tee..
Times Square
Harlem
Roosevelt Field

in NYC...

And...a number of additional stores around the country...

In store only as far as I know...not online...

JM

Tommy Mac: What makes the HD 2011 stand out from all the other great new shoes on the market, for instance the Hyperfuse 2011?
Leo: Glove like fit, lightweight, and responsive zoom air heel and forefoot cushioning... HD2011 is lighter than the Hyperfuse. Hyperfuse uses zoom in the Forefoot only.

WHAAAAAT!!! 

fd2363cb699053bafc6e46900a0e17243a04831b_r.gif

I thought that the cheeper shoe would weigh less than the more expensive shoe. But I guess thats how nike rolls...

Tommy Mac: What makes the HD 2011 stand out from all the other great new shoes on the market, for instance the Hyperfuse 2011?
Leo: Glove like fit, lightweight, and responsive zoom air heel and forefoot cushioning... HD2011 is lighter than the Hyperfuse. Hyperfuse uses zoom in the Forefoot only.

WHAAAAAT!!! 

fd2363cb699053bafc6e46900a0e17243a04831b_r.gif

I thought that the cheeper shoe would weigh less than the more expensive shoe. But I guess thats how nike rolls...

Are people really finding these hard to obtain? I saw a bunch at finishline, these are soo dope in person, but I pass though. I know I wouldn't ball in it, just looks too damn good
laugh.gif

EDIT: I feel like an idiot for not at least trying them on, anybody know how the fit to size? For reference I wear a 10 in Jordans and a 10.5 in Lebrons/Kobes.

Are people really finding these hard to obtain? I saw a bunch at finishline, these are soo dope in person, but I pass though. I know I wouldn't ball in it, just looks too damn good
laugh.gif

EDIT: I feel like an idiot for not at least trying them on, anybody know how the fit to size? For reference I wear a 10 in Jordans and a 10.5 in Lebrons/Kobes.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nice pics zerimar. They look good on court
good on court, and good on feet.  just wondering why it matters what kinda league it is.  I mean I get why you mentioned it, just to avoid comments, but why would peeps feel compelled to note it otherwise.  I play in an "old man's league", and trust me, some dudes(myself included at times) look ridiculous and would look ridiculous if we actually took pictures.

Back to the BG32s though,  These may be one of my 3 fave releases of the year so far.  Very underrated
You must be new to NT.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nice pics zerimar. They look good on court
good on court, and good on feet.  just wondering why it matters what kinda league it is.  I mean I get why you mentioned it, just to avoid comments, but why would peeps feel compelled to note it otherwise.  I play in an "old man's league", and trust me, some dudes(myself included at times) look ridiculous and would look ridiculous if we actually took pictures.

Back to the BG32s though,  These may be one of my 3 fave releases of the year so far.  Very underrated
You must be new to NT.

Back
Top Bottom