Nike Hyperdunk 2011

attachment.php

The heel of these look like the head of a cobra

Oh snaps, (not sure but someone may have already posted this), but Blake did wear these in the actual All Star game.  A lot of folks were saying he didn't wear them, but he did, just in the game though.  I bet Nike will pull a move and put the actual pair (Fly By's) up to sell.  We'll see though.  Anyhow I got my pair, about to get another, these joints had a brotha teary eyed when I seen them in person! Lol!  You can quote me, I'm from the Jordan/Penny era and I will say these shoes will be on the same level and concept as the Nike Foamposite 1's (royal blue Penny Hardaway color).  In other words not Blake's signature shoe, but has his logo and does have the same appeal as the blue Foams did and still do.  Will post pics later.  Peace.

Oh snaps, (not sure but someone may have already posted this), but Blake did wear these in the actual All Star game.  A lot of folks were saying he didn't wear them, but he did, just in the game though.  I bet Nike will pull a move and put the actual pair (Fly By's) up to sell.  We'll see though.  Anyhow I got my pair, about to get another, these joints had a brotha teary eyed when I seen them in person! Lol!  You can quote me, I'm from the Jordan/Penny era and I will say these shoes will be on the same level and concept as the Nike Foamposite 1's (royal blue Penny Hardaway color).  In other words not Blake's signature shoe, but has his logo and does have the same appeal as the blue Foams did and still do.  Will post pics later.  Peace.

Don't care what anyone says these are the sexiest shoe to release this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. In a couple of years people will be kicking themselves for passing on them.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i gotta agree im happy people slept on these this way i was able to get a pair 2 days after release,,, hopefully ill be able to get another one

Originally Posted by cornzilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i gotta agree im happy people slept on these this way i was able to get a pair 2 days after release,,, hopefully ill be able to get another one

I will be picking up my blackouts from postal office tomorrow and my Griffins are on its way... I just ordered Volts and Cool Grays/Sport Reds from Eastbay.... I think that coolgrays are totally amazing shoes and they remind me of 91 Flight Solos

Nike_Air_Solo_Flight_1991.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-cool-grey-black-sport-red-01.jpg

(Not my pictures, Im so sorry for the picture labeled from "the other site"
happy.gif
)

I will double up on cool grey's in the next chance!!

BTW: At this moment Hyperdunks 2011 are not excluded from discounts so I picked them for under retail!! Very happy!!

I will be picking up my blackouts from postal office tomorrow and my Griffins are on its way... I just ordered Volts and Cool Grays/Sport Reds from Eastbay.... I think that coolgrays are totally amazing shoes and they remind me of 91 Flight Solos

Nike_Air_Solo_Flight_1991.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-cool-grey-black-sport-red-01.jpg

(Not my pictures, Im so sorry for the picture labeled from "the other site"
happy.gif
)

I will double up on cool grey's in the next chance!!

BTW: At this moment Hyperdunks 2011 are not excluded from discounts so I picked them for under retail!! Very happy!!

would love to see the other pe's thats gonna drop with these..

who do you think is gonna drop in these?

Lamar odoms? or Pau?

OJ mayo?

dirk?

Steph curry?

boozer?

Lamar odoms? or Pau?

OJ mayo?

dirk?

Steph curry?

boozer?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Lamar odoms? or Pau?

OJ mayo?

dirk?

Steph curry?

boozer?
Yeah,  Think Leo mentioned Dirk and Pau for sure.  Wouldn't surprise me to see L.O., Dwest(Hornets
pimp.gif
), possibly Bosh?  Could do w.o. Boozer, maybe Scurry, and Mayo, although those guys would seem more likely to get a Hyperfuse or even a future 2012 model based on what we've seen in past years.

Either way, I am diggin' these and would love to see a greenish Mavs CW to go with alternates and some sweet Hornets CWs as well.  Tyreke and Purple would be awesome as well.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Lamar odoms? or Pau?

OJ mayo?

dirk?

Steph curry?

boozer?
Yeah,  Think Leo mentioned Dirk and Pau for sure.  Wouldn't surprise me to see L.O., Dwest(Hornets
pimp.gif
), possibly Bosh?  Could do w.o. Boozer, maybe Scurry, and Mayo, although those guys would seem more likely to get a Hyperfuse or even a future 2012 model based on what we've seen in past years.

Either way, I am diggin' these and would love to see a greenish Mavs CW to go with alternates and some sweet Hornets CWs as well.  Tyreke and Purple would be awesome as well.

Back
Top Bottom