Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Su12_BB_511369_100_LAT_large-580x414.jpg

Su12_BB_511369_001_LAT_large-580x414.jpg
i cant see the pics.

Elites are okay looking. Can't really justify the price for what appears to be cosmetic changes....

Elites are okay looking. Can't really justify the price for what appears to be cosmetic changes....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^full length zoom supposedly

Even though they should have had full length zoom in the first place. I could honestly care less about flywire and hyperfuse and all the BS. Just give me full length zoom, carbon fiber plate, and a herringbone pattern and I'm happy. 

Even though they should have had full length zoom in the first place. I could honestly care less about flywire and hyperfuse and all the BS. Just give me full length zoom, carbon fiber plate, and a herringbone pattern and I'm happy. 

Originally Posted by af1 1982

i agree

Originally Posted by af1 1982

i agree

What was the time table for the dunk contest pe's release date? Like 8 months after he wore them? Hope those new p.e get a release date, those are too nice.

What was the time table for the dunk contest pe's release date? Like 8 months after he wore them? Hope those new p.e get a release date, those are too nice.

Just a quick update if anyone up here didn't already see the new info on sneakerfiles.com that the Nike Hyperdunk Blake Griffin Galaxy All Star shoe is set to release later this year but they don't have an exact release date yet. Just passing along the info though, because this shoe is definitely on my hit list! 

56e3a316750911e1abb01231381b65e3_7-600x600.jpg

Said to be releasing at some point later this year (much like last year’s “10.0″ drop) take another look at the kicks, via _mayor_, and stay tuned for more info.(info provided from sneakerfiles)

Just a quick update if anyone up here didn't already see the new info on sneakerfiles.com that the Nike Hyperdunk Blake Griffin Galaxy All Star shoe is set to release later this year but they don't have an exact release date yet. Just passing along the info though, because this shoe is definitely on my hit list! 

56e3a316750911e1abb01231381b65e3_7-600x600.jpg

Said to be releasing at some point later this year (much like last year’s “10.0″ drop) take another look at the kicks, via _mayor_, and stay tuned for more info.(info provided from sneakerfiles)

Back
Top Bottom