Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Yeah I can't wait for these Blake Griffin Galaxy's to release I just hope it doesn't take like 8 months to release like his last All Star shoe did.

Yeah I can't wait for these Blake Griffin Galaxy's to release I just hope it doesn't take like 8 months to release like his last All Star shoe did.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Just a quick update if anyone up here didn't already see the new info on sneakerfiles.com that the Nike Hyperdunk Blake Griffin Galaxy All Star shoe is set to release later this year but they don't have an exact release date yet. Just passing along the info though, because this shoe is definitely on my hit list! 
thanks for the heads up. hope I can get these

Just a quick update if anyone up here didn't already see the new info on sneakerfiles.com that the Nike Hyperdunk Blake Griffin Galaxy All Star shoe is set to release later this year but they don't have an exact release date yet. Just passing along the info though, because this shoe is definitely on my hit list! 
thanks for the heads up. hope I can get these

Said to be releasing at some point later this year (much like last year’s “10.0″ drop) take another look at the kicks, via _mayor_, and stay tuned for more info.(info provided from sneakerfiles)
tumblr_lkplzi3MSh1qznsrc.gif

Said to be releasing at some point later this year (much like last year’s “10.0″ drop) take another look at the kicks, via _mayor_, and stay tuned for more info.(info provided from sneakerfiles)
tumblr_lkplzi3MSh1qznsrc.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

What was the time table for the dunk contest pe's release date? Like 8 months after he wore them? Hope those new p.e get a release date, those are too nice.
Just for the record, he wore them in the All Star Game, not the Dunk Contest in 2011. He wore Fly-Bys in the Contest.

What was the time table for the dunk contest pe's release date? Like 8 months after he wore them? Hope those new p.e get a release date, those are too nice.
Just for the record, he wore them in the All Star Game, not the Dunk Contest in 2011. He wore Fly-Bys in the Contest.

So after doing some quick research I found that the Nike Zoom Hyperdunk's Blake Griffins 10.0 ended up releasing on 08/05/11 so hopefully these will follow that same time frame or sooner!

So after doing some quick research I found that the Nike Zoom Hyperdunk's Blake Griffins 10.0 ended up releasing on 08/05/11 so hopefully these will follow that same time frame or sooner!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Thanks for the correct, I forgot he had them but  chose not to were it during the contest. Wonder why?
Anyway, people on nicekicks(comments) are saying April release date. 

Thanks for the correct, I forgot he had them but  chose not to were it during the contest. Wonder why?

EVEN  BETTER if they drop them in April! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EVEN  BETTER if they drop them in April! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom