Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Those galaxies need to release. Best of any that dropped.

Still think DWill's PE galaxies were the best
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yup, low tops look perfect with 2011's.

I'm just happy they decided to release the Blake Griffins Galaxy shoe that's good enough for me

I'm just happy they decided to release the Blake Griffins Galaxy shoe that's good enough for me

ehhh never liked hyperdunks more of a kobe guy. but i guess i gotta give em a shot

ehhh never liked hyperdunks more of a kobe guy. but i guess i gotta give em a shot

Yeah there were a lot of other real nice looking Galaxy shoes but I don't think they want to oversaturate the whole Galaxy theme and release every pair that was worn in the All Star game by a Nike Athlete either.  I think they just wanted to do the ones with the Space themed patches.

Yeah there were a lot of other real nice looking Galaxy shoes but I don't think they want to oversaturate the whole Galaxy theme and release every pair that was worn in the All Star game by a Nike Athlete either.  I think they just wanted to do the ones with the Space themed patches.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmmmmm, just imagine if the BG galaxy PE's were Elites?

I was thinking that exact same thing! And it would be the perfect thing to give the the Hyperdunks that exclusive colorway and if you look at the BG Galaxy shoe you can see that they aren't the same as your typical Hyperdunk shoe but I think they fall more under the Hyperdunk Supreme which are $135 instead of $125 for the regular Hyperdunks which is just a $10 increase. That sounds a lot better than that $200 price tag that the Hyperdunk Elites are going for.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmmmmm, just imagine if the BG galaxy PE's were Elites?

I was thinking that exact same thing! And it would be the perfect thing to give the the Hyperdunks that exclusive colorway and if you look at the BG Galaxy shoe you can see that they aren't the same as your typical Hyperdunk shoe but I think they fall more under the Hyperdunk Supreme which are $135 instead of $125 for the regular Hyperdunks which is just a $10 increase. That sounds a lot better than that $200 price tag that the Hyperdunk Elites are going for.

I agree ^^^ If the BG Galaxy PE's released instead of the Elites...I'll probably cop for 2bills.

I agree ^^^ If the BG Galaxy PE's released instead of the Elites...I'll probably cop for 2bills.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd agree with the lows part. I prefer lows much more especially with the hyperdunk, but my problem with the d wills were they we're too east specific with the blue in it. The bg's don't have that. Even though he's west, they could have been worn by either side like the Kobe's , lebrons and Durants.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd agree with the lows part. I prefer lows much more especially with the hyperdunk, but my problem with the d wills were they we're too east specific with the blue in it. The bg's don't have that. Even though he's west, they could have been worn by either side like the Kobe's , lebrons and Durants.

Back
Top Bottom