Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Pretty pleased with the BGs...
2vsryp3.jpg

With flash
712p76.jpg

No flash
jsjdoj.jpg

I went up a .5 sz in the Blakes *my first hyperdunks* & they fit nicely, tight in the lace area/collar & seems like a good balling shoe.

I went up a .5 sz in the Blakes *my first hyperdunks* & they fit nicely, tight in the lace area/collar & seems like a good balling shoe.

Ok so I usually get a size 10 for shoes, but this time I had to get a 9.5 for the BG hyperdunks since they were out of 10's. And umm...the 9.5's are the same size as my other shoes that are size 10. Same thing happened with my LBJ sprites. Are 9.5 and 10 basically the same thing? 
nerd.gif

Ok so I usually get a size 10 for shoes, but this time I had to get a 9.5 for the BG hyperdunks since they were out of 10's. And umm...the 9.5's are the same size as my other shoes that are size 10. Same thing happened with my LBJ sprites. Are 9.5 and 10 basically the same thing? 
nerd.gif

Anyone have any idea of this shoe releasing in other PE cws? Would love to grab one but the cws that have releaed are blah, including the bg pe. Dont like em. Gonna wear this for balling coz the 2011 hyperfuse is not good for me.

Anyone have any idea of this shoe releasing in other PE cws? Would love to grab one but the cws that have releaed are blah, including the bg pe. Dont like em. Gonna wear this for balling coz the 2011 hyperfuse is not good for me.

Originally Posted by lbj19

More PEs will release later this year, just hang in there

Originally Posted by lbj19

More PEs will release later this year, just hang in there

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone know if the Black 10.0 shirt is available on its own or just with the pack?

impatiently awaiting mine from UPS.
mad.gif

As of right now, the black 10.0 shirt is only available at the Nike Vault

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone know if the Black 10.0 shirt is available on its own or just with the pack?

impatiently awaiting mine from UPS.
mad.gif

As of right now, the black 10.0 shirt is only available at the Nike Vault

Back
Top Bottom