Some PEs to come

nike-hd-2011-geometric-04.jpg

nike-hd-2011-geometric-05.jpg

nike-hd-2011-geometric-09.jpg

nike-hd-2011-geometric-13.jpg

nike-hd-2011-geometric-17.jpg

nike-hd-2011-geometric-21.jpg

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i need a shirt for the BG HDs, any help?
thanks for the clear-up..... and yea....... where are the Tee's?
The Champs Sports stores around the country that got the shoes will have the Tees this week...they started to hit some stores late last week...

JM

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i need a shirt for the BG HDs, any help?
thanks for the clear-up..... and yea....... where are the Tee's?
The Champs Sports stores around the country that got the shoes will have the Tees this week...they started to hit some stores late last week...

JM

I ordered the Sport Red/Black HD 11s today. When they arrive I'll post up some angles for you guys.

I ordered the Sport Red/Black HD 11s today. When they arrive I'll post up some angles for you guys.

played about 5 hours in my BG's

the first hour i didnt feel anything special but then the zoom started kicking in and it was reallly nice

i do thiink full length zoom would have made these one of my GOATS for playing in, that said the toe area zoom pad failed to impress me but kept me satisfied.

i give it an 8.7/10

then again i get VERY picky when it comes to preformance.

played about 5 hours in my BG's

the first hour i didnt feel anything special but then the zoom started kicking in and it was reallly nice

i do thiink full length zoom would have made these one of my GOATS for playing in, that said the toe area zoom pad failed to impress me but kept me satisfied.

i give it an 8.7/10

then again i get VERY picky when it comes to preformance.

Anybody got a coupon for Champs I can use in store? My Champs got BGs still, want to pick them up for cheaper than $135 if possible?

Back
Top Bottom