Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Elites?

Nike-Hyperdunk-2012-First-Look-Photo.jpg

Have any pics of these come up yet?

[table][tr][td]04/20/12[/td][td]Zoom Hyperdunk Elite[/td][td]Black/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$200[/td][td]511369-001
[/td][/tr][/table]

Have any pics of these come up yet?

[table][tr][td]04/20/12[/td][td]Zoom Hyperdunk Elite[/td][td]Black/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$200[/td][td]511369-001
[/td][/tr][/table]

Got my first pair of these, curious to try on the court. First impression is the high top section isn't that stable or rigid, but I will see I guess

Got my first pair of these, curious to try on the court. First impression is the high top section isn't that stable or rigid, but I will see I guess

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I play in them. I like it, I'm a bigger dude, so I feel it gives me more absorption than most...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I play in them. I like it, I'm a bigger dude, so I feel it gives me more absorption than most...

they are similar but very different at the same time. the Lebron's are more comfortable though. I got Blake's myself but i will be getting a pair of Big Bangs hopefully sooner than later.

they are similar but very different at the same time. the Lebron's are more comfortable though. I got Blake's myself but i will be getting a pair of Big Bangs hopefully sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom