Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

why did they have to minimize the color combos? extreme letdown.

tried to make and id and it's like you ran out of gas as you go on.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

was debating b/w these two the other day... ended up getting the XIV HDs
those black ones are too ill
pimp.gif

I agree man , them Indigo HD's are FIRE ...

anyone have any idea of what the "metalic silver" looks like on these ids.wanna go wit the silver on the heel and midsole but when i click silverit dont look different from white on the site really lol,want more of a dark yet shiney silver kinda like the silver on the away osu lbj 4's!

couldnt find a makeup for a OSU inspired that lookd decent but came up wit a few dif things mostly randomly thought of

BIGTIMEJERKY and SUPERSIZE92 .....I like ur ID colorways.....bigtime all on the left and I might steal some of those ideas......supersize I like the phxcolorway and oregon colorway.

Can someone come up with a creative shoe for me. I'm trying to make one for my high school but mines aren't looking to good.

School colors are red and navy, mascot is a panther (wildcat), and I would like a transparent sole.

BTW does anyone have pics with hyperdunks and jeans?

Thanks so much guys!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

Can someone come up with a creative shoe for me. I'm trying to make one for my high school but mines aren't looking to good.

School colors are red and navy, mascot is a panther (wildcat), and I would like a transparent sole.

BTW does anyone have pics with hyperdunks and jeans?

Thanks so much guys!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

52026284712e30ee55108e49464c3fbf6dbe17bb.pjpg

92216f4c21045201479fe7a0b7ed3d9a7366d8bb.pjpg

maybe these?
red transparent sole and wildcat in the graphic

Back
Top Bottom