Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Rudy Gay is working out in a pair (TB? I can't tell) in this video.

Interesting that he has his logo tattooed on his back too.

hyperfuse's look good....and i have definitely been impressed with the performance/durablity....so the question is...what's going to be the next innovation from the kitchen?

hyperfuse's look good....and i have definitely been impressed with the performance/durablity....so the question is...what's going to be the next innovation from the kitchen?

Not much of a Hyperfuse fan compare to Hyperfunks, but those Westbrook P.E.s are crushing. What's the difference between Hyperfuse and Hyperdunk?

Not much of a Hyperfuse fan compare to Hyperfunks, but those Westbrook P.E.s are crushing. What's the difference between Hyperfuse and Hyperdunk?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

zoom in heel, lighter than hyperfuses but hyperfuses have more ventalation(sp?) than the hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

zoom in heel, lighter than hyperfuses but hyperfuses have more ventalation(sp?) than the hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Pretty sure they are the white/navy TB's . I picked up a pair a couple weeks ago. Not sure if I like them as much as the 2010. Maybe because I have worn the 2010 almost exclusivly for bball the last year

Pretty sure they are the white/navy TB's . I picked up a pair a couple weeks ago. Not sure if I like them as much as the 2010. Maybe because I have worn the 2010 almost exclusivly for bball the last year

I played twice in this already and just one complaint... 
Insoles are slippery? At first I thought it was my socks but tried different socks and still insoles feel a 'lil slippery.. I was wearing one of those Nikes DRI-FIT socks

Anybody have the same problem or encountered the same thing?... 
happy.gif

I played twice in this already and just one complaint... 
Insoles are slippery? At first I thought it was my socks but tried different socks and still insoles feel a 'lil slippery.. I was wearing one of those Nikes DRI-FIT socks

Anybody have the same problem or encountered the same thing?... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Anybody cop the Brooklyn Hyperfuse's?
I would like to see pics...
Please
Me too, i 've looked at all of the sites and haven't seen them or the harlem hyperfuses. 

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Anybody cop the Brooklyn Hyperfuse's?
I would like to see pics...
Please
Me too, i 've looked at all of the sites and haven't seen them or the harlem hyperfuses. 

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

WOW, i love these.

kinda scared to buy the Mids. havent worn them in so long. love the feel of lows.

are these on NDC?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

WOW, i love these.

kinda scared to buy the Mids. havent worn them in so long. love the feel of lows.

are these on NDC?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom