Nike Hyperfuse 2011

dont see them on NDC
frown.gif

I have the 2010's...haven't had that problem...
did you have the 2010's? if so - how do they compare?

I have the 2010's...haven't had that problem...
did you have the 2010's? if so - how do they compare?

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by raptors29

How do they perform though. I have a pair but I don't know if I want to wear them.

@!$? Wear them, they nice on court

I wore them the other day for my individual workouts. The sizing sucks. I have to go down a half size or maybe even a full. Too damn wide at the toe. 

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by raptors29

How do they perform though. I have a pair but I don't know if I want to wear them.

@!$? Wear them, they nice on court

I wore them the other day for my individual workouts. The sizing sucks. I have to go down a half size or maybe even a full. Too damn wide at the toe. 

are these tight on the feet? good lock down? good thing i have swoosh, might pick up the navy TBs even though i love the feel of lows.

i went true to size with the 2010 hyperfuse lows even though lots of people complained about the narrow toe. sizing the same?

thanks guys
smile.gif

are these tight on the feet? good lock down? good thing i have swoosh, might pick up the navy TBs even though i love the feel of lows.

i went true to size with the 2010 hyperfuse lows even though lots of people complained about the narrow toe. sizing the same?

thanks guys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Anybody cop the Brooklyn Hyperfuse's?
I would like to see pics...
Please

I have two pairs. I'll try to get some pictures up within the next week but I'm pretty busy. Any part of the shoe you want to see specially?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Anybody cop the Brooklyn Hyperfuse's?
I would like to see pics...
Please

I have two pairs. I'll try to get some pictures up within the next week but I'm pretty busy. Any part of the shoe you want to see specially?

Back
Top Bottom