Nike Hyperfuse 2011

I like the look of the Westbrook's but don't think I'm good enough of a baller to pull those off...
If you were loud shoes like that, you better be the best player on the court.

I like the look of the Westbrook's but don't think I'm good enough of a baller to pull those off...

Originally Posted by Rummage

I disagree.  If you wore matching shirt and shorts then yeah.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I still need to get a pair of them Rudy Gay PE's and stop bs'ing.

laugh.gif
As much as you be puttin' on for Memphis that colorway should've been a priority.

Originally Posted by Rummage

I disagree.  If you wore matching shirt and shorts then yeah.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I still need to get a pair of them Rudy Gay PE's and stop bs'ing.

laugh.gif
As much as you be puttin' on for Memphis that colorway should've been a priority.

Anyone got a review on the lows. Ive never had any Hyperfuse but I am extrmely interested in getting a pair here soon. I ball in Kobe V and VI right now religuously.

Anyone got a review on the lows. Ive never had any Hyperfuse but I am extrmely interested in getting a pair here soon. I ball in Kobe V and VI right now religuously.

^ the 2010's are better than the VI's IMO and my friend agrees as well. Im sure the 2011's are exact same as the 10's.

^ the 2010's are better than the VI's IMO and my friend agrees as well. Im sure the 2011's are exact same as the 10's.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

blog.blacklotus9.com has a review on the Hyperfuse 2011 Low

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

blog.blacklotus9.com has a review on the Hyperfuse 2011 Low

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Now if these drop in a navy or black version....

the ****'s sporting goods by me actually has this shoe with this color blocking in both black with white and navy/white.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Now if these drop in a navy or black version....

the ****'s sporting goods by me actually has this shoe with this color blocking in both black with white and navy/white.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

still no pics of Brooklyn's??
i wonder if those and the harlem hyperfuses  are going to eventually sell at hoh's or ndc like the borough hyperdunks.  It seems like nike is pushing the hyperdunk more and the hyperfuse is going more the exclusive route.

Back
Top Bottom