Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

They're honestly nice looking but I agree with everyone else. $90 and I would gladly test them out.

My phone does the same James_O James_O .

It's saying that the Grape/Aqua colorway he played in last night are known as the "Chimneys" and meaning they may be released.

I assume these, like those Teal joints, will be $120 as opposed to the $110.

My phone does the same James_O James_O .

It's saying that the Grape/Aqua colorway he played in last night are known as the "Chimneys" and meaning they may be released.

I assume these, like those Teal joints, will be $120 as opposed to the $110.
Mine does it off and on too and i have no idea why.
but it’s mike basketball saying they named rhe colorway he wore last night “chimney” which means they might drop.
Ight thx guys, really hope that cw does release, that would be sick.

Pic of Ja that says I had another "almost dunk of the year" tonight and we got smoked.
Lamooo

Jordan 1 banned and breds

ja-1-banned.jpg
ja-1-bred.jpg

Is it just my phone or can anyone else not see ish when people post ig stuff. All I see is a white screen

What does it say?
Mine does it too. I’ve noticed the pics usually load fine when I’m on Wi-Fi but if not it’s a blank white space sometimes

I like them. Both CWs

Definitely some kobe sprinkles in there

When they release at D icks, you'll be able to get them for $20 off if u opt in for text alerts

Works everytime. Just did it for the Timothy Goodman KD 15s last week and did it for the blk/celestine blue PG6s a few months ago

If the lebron 20 are considered kobe-ish what exactly are these?

The got a Kobe/Huarache vibe to em.
The easy answer: the Venomenons as someone stated earlier in the thread.

Long answer: these replace the entry level sneakers of Kyrie and PG, as they did with the KD’s many years ago.

Wonder if they got footage of him in that lab on the fifth slide. Interested to see how much he himself designed on these

LeBron 8 v2 x Kyrie Low 4 with the JCPenny mesh :lol: like the Bron 20’s I wanna see these with a different upper material

I’m kinda tired of any basketball shoe that’s a low and has 2 Nike checks on the side is being described as Kobe-ish. Anything that’s a low basketball shoe from Nike, people say they are trying to make them like Kobe’s. Kobe doesn’t have a monopoly on low Nike basketball shoes lol

I’m kinda tired of any basketball shoe that’s a low and has 2 Nike checks on the side is being described as Kobe-ish. Anything that’s a low basketball shoe from Nike, people say they are trying to make them like Kobe’s. Kobe doesn’t have a monopoly on low Nike basketball shoes lol

It’s a double edged sword because like it or not, Kobe’s ARE the bench mark of every low Nike basketball shoe that’ll come out. That, and general folks and NBA players still making Kobe’s as popular as any modern day shoe will bring those comparisons. Especially when we’re only 24 hours removed from a guy debuting his new Nike low tops.

I’m not saying you’re wrong but if you’re tired about that comparison now, just know there’s gonna be a ton of Kobe comparisons for these and Booker’s eventual kicks on the way:lol:

Aside from Ja literally wearing Kobe’s were there low top soccer influenced basketball shoes before the Kobe 4’s?

Alright I’ve turned on these. The first leak had me asleep. The purple joints had my attention and after a minute I dig em. I think initially I wanted something with some pop, something different. But these can go hard w/ the right colorway. But I need at least decent cushioning lol

Back
Top Bottom