Nike Jeremy Lin Thread - Hyperdunk 2011 Low "Linsanity"

I got mine release day and didnt try them on until now. I wish I did, my 10.5 is kinda snug and there was an 11 at the time. Damn...

Yeah I agree they do run snug. More then the hightops. But the blue and orange really pops in person.

lol i saw these in hoh and didn't realize what they were...
they coulda gave my $@%$% something yotd-esque AT LEAST. he woulda been better off with a pe pair of kdIV's IMO than these generic hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

There was a logo, but 2 weeks after production it fell off
i see what you did there 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well done, sir
laugh.gif

Anyone know where I can find these in a 11.5 or 12, these are the only sizes my HOH sold out of and of course, it's the size I need

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by RipC

Really? They couldn't even put a Lin logo or name on the tongue or something? Why not just sell the damn insole?
roll.gif

Again, they should have/should still release these!
nba-feet-jeremy-lin-nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-pe-3.jpg
I agree, those blue upper with the orange accents is so much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the pics of this shoe dont do it justice imo. when i got mine i was super happy with how they look

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Im a Knicks/Lin fan so these were a must.. clean shoe. Plus for $78 with bday coupon, super sweet.

damn for that price that's insta-copped. how are these selling? still sitting around?

Originally Posted by chaose57

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by RipC

Really? They couldn't even put a Lin logo or name on the tongue or something? Why not just sell the damn insole?
roll.gif

Again, they should have/should still release these!
nba-feet-jeremy-lin-nike-hyperdunk-2011-low-pe-3.jpg
I agree, those blue upper with the orange accents is so much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

much better

Back
Top Bottom