Nike/Jordan Brand at it again...Latest Hoody RECALLED

Thank Jesus. Please stop the madness!

Quote:
What happens to those that already purchased? The people could keep them and then the hoody will be sought after, how ironic would that be?

Like an error card!

"All sweatshirts will be destroyed once Nike has them back."

Best sentence in that picture. They should have done that right before they left the factory, anyway.

Those hoodies are stupid.

I SAW THOES SWEATERS TODAY LMAO WOW THEY ARE SO SO SO HURT THEY DONT LOOK LIKE JORDAN...I HTOUGHT IT WAS FAKE BUT THEY HAD IT AT SHEIK SAN FRANCISCO LMAO ITWAS FUNNY LOL

ET on his way back home, good luck my little friend
laugh.gif

wow Jordan Brand shoulda released this before Halloween.

edit: holy crap where'd my sig go?

Forget a recall, it should've never made it to production

Someone there had to be like,"OMG, this is the hottest hoody we made, print a million immediately!"

imo they(JB/NIKE)should never made em in the first place..they hella ugly and a disgrace to the man..

this is a serious step in the right direction for JB. I mean recalling a products that "do not accurately represent the jordan brand line and does not putthe line in a good light" so JB actually does have consideration for their image. The bad thing about this is that those hoody's are gonna be worthmore money now that they are rare

Very glad that JB saw fit to correct this horrific clothing.
Since they are going to take an L on these hoodies, I wonder how they will make that mony back
ohwell.gif

I thought those hoodies PERFECTLY represent JB...to me, those hoodies ARE what JB is: un-original, arrogant and unsure of its direction.
I agree 100%. Regardless of what JB releases these days, it either looks like garbage or the quality of the item is garbage if not both. These hoodies are no different.

If you ask me, it sounds like JB is pathetically resorting to "claiming" they are recalling an item to get all you JB whores to go out and buy 3 ofthem.
sick.gif
It's a sad state of affairs but any company that is onlyabout money and not quality is bound to go belly up. It's only a matter of time but I don't even think the Jordan legacy will keep the companythriving like they thought it would considering the recent business practices. Say all you want about record profits but JB as a company is a+@@$+%! joke .

Back
Top Bottom