Nike Joyride

EClT6LVVUAAeL0d.jpg

I don’t like that style (lifestyle) of the joyride. Since it reminds me of an overpriced lunar charge.

The running silhouette looks better to me.

Got a confession, been trash talking the joyride cos of the looks, being tired of the never ending nike new tech, and them seemingly being puma jamming knockoffs. Put them on feet and they feel as good as brand new ultraboost fresh ootb. Got the OG white blue CW

That’s wild to me that folks are out on these.

Probably one of the most comfortable shoes I tried on. I LIKE the unevenness of the cushion set-up, it’s not really expected when you initially try them on.

If every experience is like that with them due to the beads then that’s a win.

Fools act like they need shank plates, cages, and outriggers for just walking around causally haha.

My debate is between the regular joints and the cc3 setters.

Feeling the setters more but the CWs so far haven’t inspired me.

Only pair I've seen a sorta like is the navy blue flyknit pair that comes out next week.

They've got to have better colorways.

the cc3 Setter in pink and the white/volt/black drop already? i cant seem to find them ANYWHERE

was just gonna say all euro sites got them.. my plug just hit me and has these and the pink pair on hand ready to ship to me ( i normally get releases early as well) but havent found any info on them here in the US. seen the drop was 8/15 tho....so i dont know if i should buy or not lol

was just gonna say all euro sites got them.. my plug just hit me and has these and the pink pair on hand ready to ship to me ( i normally get releases early as well) but havent found any info on them here in the US. seen the drop was 8/15 tho....so i dont know if i should buy or not lol

Yeah I’m waiting on that black and volt pair to drop, hopefully NDC gets their **** together soon!

Wifey got me the black/white joints for my bday.....I usually run in Epicreacts and ZoomFly Sp.....I don't think I'll be running in these...but some initial thoughts after wearing them for the first few days....

1. Like a few people said....when you first put them on, it feels like a lumpy mattress...especially in the forefoot...the weird thing is, the joyride pod or whatever isn't exactly where the balls of your feet are...just a little behind which feels a little off....

2. Saying that....the first day in them felt a little weird...but the more I wear them, the more I like them. It's really hard to compare the comfort to Lunar or even React...they aren't as bouncy...but after they broke in...they feel super comfy

3. I like my shoes a little tight...for FK racers, epicreacts and zoom fly I wear an 8.5....but I had to size up .5 for these

4. The upper on these are extremely comfortable...the flyknit really hugs your foot

I live in Seoul and didn't get to go to the Kakao event...but it looked cool

Wifey got me the black/white joints for my bday.....I usually run in Epicreacts and ZoomFly Sp.....I don't think I'll be running in these...but some initial thoughts after wearing them for the first few days....

1. Like a few people said....when you first put them on, it feels like a lumpy mattress...especially in the forefoot...the weird thing is, the joyride pod or whatever isn't exactly where the balls of your feet are...just a little behind which feels a little off....

2. Saying that....the first day in them felt a little weird...but the more I wear them, the more I like them. It's really hard to compare the comfort to Lunar or even React...they aren't as bouncy...but after they broke in...they feel super comfy

3. I like my shoes a little tight...for FK racers, epicreacts and zoom fly I wear an 8.5....but I had to size up .5 for these

4. The upper on these are extremely comfortable...the flyknit really hugs your foot

I live in Seoul and didn't get to go to the Kakao event...but it looked cool
The Kakao collab releases on the Kakao Friends store on August 30th.

Back
Top Bottom