Nike KD 12

Looks like solid rubber for performance. I guess Nike didn't want to chance it in the playoffs.

American Flag?

I see that solid outsole though. Maybe even Nike knows their translucent outsole is trash :nerd:

looks better here
57484699_10156846927147535_7184899031103963136_n.jpg

Still not sure what we're looking at, but that first picture definitely looked like someone poured out a can of Coke and slapped a piece of bacon on it.

I don’t love those black/white/pinks but the graphic and solid outsoles excite me. I wanna see some nerfs, weatherman’s, global games...

Looks like solid rubber for performance. I guess Nike didn't want to chance it in the playoffs.

American Flag?

I see that solid outsole though. Maybe even Nike knows their translucent outsole is trash :nerd:

Now that we see solid outsoles are indeed possible with this model, will they make it to the shelves for the general public to purchase? Or will it be like the Jordan 31, where the NBA players got the solid outsoles and for the most part the solid outsoles never made it to the shelves for the general public. And the pairs that had solid outsole the traction was still just as bad as the translucent.

Easy there, man. We're talking about Nike. They haven't even managed to launch the actual launch CW yet :lol:

really wish nikeid would stop with the 3ish month wait to make new shoes available on id. I would have already ordered an id if they were available cause i know well enough we are not going to get warriors colors that are not white based anytime soon

Curious what from the 90’s inspired that pair lol so far the 90’s kid is the best color way imo, of course nike botched the release :smh:

Back
Top Bottom