Nike KD 12

I like the EYBL's

nike-kd-12-eybl-2.jpg

nike-kd-12-eybl-1.jpg

would love to have a pair!

Yeah, the EYBL's are fire for sure. :pimp:

Still, I'm looking forward to a GR that features either solid soles or translucent soles with a colored tint.

I can’t knock it bro. I echo your same views in the 12. :lol:

But....seeing your past present posts/pics...you Brand Jordan at the heart.... :pimp:

Oh that's a fact haha! :nthat: JB is what got me mostly into this. Every so often I have to feed my other sneakerhead departments though :lol:.

Just played in these for the first time. Holy ****! It's like if the Harden 3 and the Protro 1 had a baby. It feels minimal but with great support and lockdown, no need to break them in, plush but responsive ride, great traction.

The only thing that I have doubts about is the durability of the outsole... I play on a pretty good court and after just one 2h practice there's already some minor fraying. Would love a gum outsole on these.

Ugh.....the tongue alone makes these 12’s better. It’s crazy I loved the 9-11, but that one piece was not forgiving to my feet. Socks bunching up, hot spots etc.

I’m aiming for the unseen BHM and All-Star.

Not to mention the 5 minutes or more to put on the shoe. Especially on the 9.

Not to mention the 5 minutes or more to put on the shoe. Especially on the 9.

Torture. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back, slap myself 2016-2017 self, and bodily threatened that version of me to now buy the 9.

Last edited:
I measure a little less than 11.5 but I usually get a size 12 because my feet are wide in the forefoot. Size 12 in these fit pretty nicely and i could feel the phylon teeth gripping my foot tightly. It didn’t hurt but I wonder if it doftens up.

I received the size 9.5, it is the good size.

Back
Top Bottom