Nike KD 12

Definitely boutta order these
upload_2019-5-8_0-36-5.png

That nike check must’ve cleared before he published the video.
Jk.
I appreciate his insights
I want proof he is NOT getting paid by nike before I watch this vid. I want full authorization of his emails and bank statements as proof just like all other shoe reviews provide to prove they are not being paid off .....hahahahaha, gotta love some of the idiots on this site lol

Love nightwing and his reviews....Duke as well.

Funny that he went 1/2 up on his second pair. I guess I truly have narrow feet because the 12s don't pinch or feel snug anywhere.

That paper heel tab :lol:

I wish I could ID one with a tag that reads "Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho."

Thanks! Blue it is, my only concern was them releasing something similar to that like my 11s. But I still am gonna pull the trigger.

By the look of those 11s they were made to match/go with that warriors city jersey. From the looks of it and the rumors he won’t be there next year so you won’t have to worry about that.

By the look of those 11s they were made to match/go with that warriors city jersey. From the looks of it and the rumors he won’t be there next year so you won’t have to worry about that.
Your looking to much into it. Don’t forget NBA lifted the restrictions to match shoes with uniforms. Nike gonna go wild style with the color ways and he will wear them regardless if it doesn’t match his uniform.

Back
Top Bottom