Nike KD 12

Calf isn’t upper leg. Watch the replay where KD grabs. Reggie Miller just said on the broadcast let’s hope that’s what it is. Even he doesn’t know about that report.
Sorry not upper but it’s confirmed it’s not Achilles.

I know it’s confirmed. But you could hear throughout the broadcast there was quite a bit of speculation on that report. It’s going to be quite telling if Houston wins game 6 and KD can’t go/doesn’t play game 7.

Hope it’s just a calf strain but I’ve ruptured mine and the way he’s walking I’m leery of the report calling it a strain...

JS”

His walk looked too much like Kobe’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was some kind of misdirection. Your team is playing in a close, important game. The last thing the team would want to hear is that they lost their best player for the rest of the playoffs. That’s pretty deflating.

Andre with the retail pair.

438EC869-BDAD-4C1D-8644-70C920E70620.jpeg
736C9DE0-EF7E-4CCC-B8FC-0FB32A86BC6C.jpeg
257328C0-0FD7-4B8D-B20C-C5A7DE1FCEEC.jpeg

Those are pretty nice. Liking those playoffs a little more. My champs has them and might go pick those up today.

If you’re in the bay, I’ve seen those elite quarters in multiple colors at the San Leandro store for $9.99. Their basketball sock selection is pretty good and socks are 30% off a lot of times

Iggy wearing these days something. He’s been for the most part Team Kobe and other low top Nike Basketball options

I tried these out again and I dig them. The fit works for me. As I said I’m going to wait and see what other colorways come down the pike.

Last edited:
Seems like the prognosis is a calf strain. KD is super fortunate to just have a calf strain and not an achilles tear/rupture. Happy for him.

JS”

I think I might have to half size up on these. Tried tts and my toe is right near the front. 10s and 11s tts with normal space.

I can openly admit defeat and looking at all these ID's I am defeated. I do not have the artistic creativity that I've seen so many people have when creating IDs. Bout ready to pay ppl for their shoe designs and cop them. Great job guys

I can openly admit defeat and looking at all these ID's I am defeated. I do not have the artistic creativity that I've seen so many people have when creating IDs. Bout ready to pay ppl for their shoe designs and cop them. Great job guys

Most designs come from an inspiration that we love, fav character, fav previous shoe colorway

If you can’t decide or don’t like your own concepts then one thing I’ve done in the past is let someone close to you who isn’t into sneakers at all design a pair. I’ve had my mom, my daughters, and my wife all do pairs at some point over the years. I mean, how you not gonna like something your own mother designed for you? Lol

Also gives them a nice sentimental touch imo

kd12SU19_v2.png
Summertime is upon us, so here's an option for my outdoor hoopers. I sure wish the XDR outsole came in white, though! CG-only means we're working with cinder blocks from a design standpoint, and outdoor friendly kicks already tend to look like (or actually are) budget models. :lol:

Tried to balance the outsole with a clean upper that still felt high end with the CMYK knit, reflective midsole, and hits of reflective University Red (which has more life/incandescence than Team Red).

I might pull the trigger on these depending on how well my Day Ones perform. Can't wait to break them out tomorrow.

Right Calf sprain....whew.

Man IDK. That wasn’t the walk of a calf strain. His foot had no flex like Kobe’s when he tore his. I know that’s what’s being reported though.

They already confirmed it’s not Achilles. It’s an upper leg injury. At first I thought his calf locked up on him. Then I thought Achilles.

Do you not remember that it happened to me with the Air Jordan 33? And i was told it didn't come from the Shoes.

Back
Top Bottom