Nike KD 12

Anybody put two pairs in cart but it's showing two pairs of the same color? Meaning can't order two pairs (different colors).

Last edited:
Had my first oncourt run in these last night. Even with my wide foot, everyone was correct in saying that it breaks in almost immediately and isn't an issue. I went .5 up and felt length and width was good enough for me. No way could I go TTS. Love the court feel and locked in feeling. This will be a standard in my rotation (but not a favorite).

Liking the black/white pair that launched first so much that I had to pick these up -- I'm a sucker for the old school look of all-white sneakers on the court.

kd12SU19_v2

I would like to just cop the BHM and All-Star colorway.

I like the 12. I’ve soured on nike Basketball in the last few months but I feel these are solid. It’s good to see a sneaker with a quasi traditional tongue.

I would like to just cop the BHM and All-Star colorway.

I like the 12. I’ve soured on nike Basketball in the last few months but I feel these are solid. It’s good to see a sneaker with a quasi traditional tongue.
That is IF they still do the BHM theme. Lebrons are only doing the Equality thing now and Kyrie said he doesn’t want to do a BHM shoe anymore.

These play feel better than the PG3s? Always wanted to try KDs and the full length zoom has me interested.

I’ve NEVER liked the warriors and hated KD for joining them. But he’s still a top scorer in any era. Fun to watch, hard to watch this happen. Hopefully since he’s a bit younger he can bounce back.

Man IDK. That wasn’t the walk of a calf strain. His foot had no flex like Kobe’s when he tore his. I know that’s what’s being reported though.

They already confirmed it’s not Achilles. It’s an upper leg injury. At first I thought his calf locked up on him. Then I thought Achilles.

Calf isn’t upper leg. Watch the replay where KD grabs. Reggie Miller just said on the broadcast let’s hope that’s what it is. Even he doesn’t know about that report.

Back
Top Bottom