Nike KD 12

they removed the ability to color the logo on the tongue tab which makes 0 sense welp 170 saved for me

upload_2019-6-25_15-4-8.png

upload_2019-6-25_15-4-26.png

Color the logo? That was an option before? the "KD" logo changes depending on which label color is there.

Yeah when they first put them up you were able to change the KD logo and the small 35 any color you want, where now it changes with tongue label color you choose

they removed the ability to color the logo on the tongue tab which makes 0 sense welp 170 saved for me

that's the reason why youre saving $170? I'm saving money because they're giving you solid colors and no variations of the colors. We used to have volt, UNC blue, pink, bright crimson. now all we have is red green and blue.

that's the reason why youre saving $170? I'm saving money because they're giving you solid colors and no variations of the colors. We used to have volt, UNC blue, pink, bright crimson. now all we have is red green and blue.

Exactly. Options are getting worse every year.

I'm also big mad because we don't get gradient or outline options. Gradient sole and gradient midsole. We used to also get outline swoosh and inside swoosh. now its one or the other. nike straight playin us

since I'm crying, might as well cry some more. we used to have volt and electric green. you know how close those 2 colors are on the color wheel? I'm big mad with nike.

I still like the 90s kid the best

i see some people are struggling with the traction. one of the comments says that when you get past the fraying stage, the traction turns good

Last edited:
I still like the 90s kid the best

i see some people are struggling with the traction. one of the comments says that when you get past the fraying stage, the traction turns good

I have 3 pairs I rotate to play ball in. Other than fraying and collecting dust they are stellar...those don’t even mess with how tacky they are. 0 complaints on my end.

Back
Top Bottom