Nike KD 12

jerseysauce jerseysauce , I’ve struggled with tendinitis (mostly left knee) for quite a bit and only play once a week. Will go back to PG1 until I can try the 34s. It’s not really the shoes, just Father Time!

jerseysauce jerseysauce , I’ve struggled with tendinitis (mostly left knee) for quite a bit and only play once a week. Will go back to PG1 until I can try the 34s. It’s not really the shoes, just Father Time!
I've suffered from chronic tendinitis In both my knees for years. I ruptured my left patellar tendon back in 2017.

For me, the cushioning of the shoe has never really made much of an impact. I'm going to be sore regardless.

It sucks because I am in the same boat. I can only hoop once a week. Only if I am lucky I can get two days in but its got to be spread apart (like a Monday Thursday). It really effects your game. I get worried about contact in the paint because I don't want to be out for another year lol.

Anyways, off topic, but I'm surprised the KD's didnt work for you.

Nice colorway of Trey5 7
20190928004641.jpg

Gotcha. Hate to hear that. I know the older I get the more I appreciate cushioning especially in terms of jumpers knee. The less cushioning a sneaker has the more likely I am to not put it in rotation/keep it. Prime example for me is Giannis sig. Loved how it looks but the lack of cushioning doesn’t work for me.

JS”

I thought yall was exaggerating about the sizing inconsistencies but nahh.. i got the day ones in a size 12 and i just got the reds in a 12 nd the reds feel like an 11.5.. i also have an ID pair in a 12.5 nd those fit like a 13.

just copped another pair, the KD line has always been my fav since the usage of full length zoom, having 3 pairs for the future, i'm excited for the KD13s

These are dope
19F90EF7-24DB-4567-8526-CDD7E15478E7.jpeg

that nike check and hints of red:pimp:

I actually like the tongue, and the red flywire is fire.

Damn...might have to grab these instead of the cements. I like the cements but they're sooo close to the day ones, which I copped.

Those are fire. Like cements too tho. And glad to hear similar zoom sewn right to Stroebel set up in the 13’s

Chronic tendinitis sufferer checking in too!

I've played in the Kyrie 3, 5 and NXT 360 over the past 2 years and don't think it's had too much an impact on my tendinopathy.

Recently i've tried loading the **** out of my quads unilaterally and the pain has significantly dropped. The best measure is understanding the pain levels 24hrs after activity. If you can progressive load the tendon and have minimal amount of pain (a little pain is okay) after 24hrs.. you're good.

This is a good protocol to read/follow: https://www.raynersmale.com/blog/20...tella-tendinopathy-management-of-jumpers-knee

I've suffered from chronic tendinitis In both my knees for years. I ruptured my left patellar tendon back in 2017.

For me, the cushioning of the shoe has never really made much of an impact. I'm going to be sore regardless.

It sucks because I am in the same boat. I can only hoop once a week. Only if I am lucky I can get two days in but its got to be spread apart (like a Monday Thursday). It really effects your game. I get worried about contact in the paint because I don't want to be out for another year lol.

Anyways, off topic, but I'm surprised the KD's didnt work for you.

Wanted to let u guys know, the KD13 will not have much change from the 12. I believe the cushion system may return again :emoji_wink:

The 12s are pretty nice as is. I just wish the midsole foam was a tad softer and the forefoot were wider. Would be great Nike if Nike made those tweaks for the 13.

Back
Top Bottom