Nike KD 13

I bought the hype pair just to try out. Went TTS. Hopefully they are a little more roomy in the forefoot compared to the 12.

2CAFC695-E3DB-4F62-9DF7-5EDDF7C849F0.jpeg

I’m probably in for a pair just because of the tech specs and because I loved the KD12 on court. But words can’t explain how much I hate the stitched seam down the middle of the toe box. Horrendous design decision IMO

Seeing that outdoor courts around me are now closed and chained off, I can't imagine these selling like they would have during normal times. I'm going to wait and show some restraint (unlike prior years lol) and get these on the low hopefully. I am sure the dope CWs will sell quicker, but that black/white pair isn't loud and my old *** is gonna go for those when they're cheap.

I would say they are the same width as the 12. Like nightwing said in his video my 13 are the same size as my last 2 pairs of 12 were an 11.5

cant wait for the black white colorway. something tell me they will be included in whatever sale code they do soon after

I would say they are the same width as the 12. Like nightwing said in his video my 13 are the same size as my last 2 pairs of 12 were an 11.5
That sucks. Even if I size up they feel like bricks because of the lack of lateral stability for me.

Looks better in that video. But I've never been a graphics guy. I like my shoe's identity to come through use of layers and blocking.

Thanks to quarantine and the fact that these are so similar to the 12s this is turning into an easy wait for discount.

Sorry but them ****s are terrible looking :lol:

Glad the traction is beastly though. Maybe it's the compound they use. I still have half an eye on the chill pair but it's hard to get more shoes when you can't even play.

Back
Top Bottom