Nike KD 13

Just from a looks standpoint, every year I think maybe this is the time they make KD a truly dope shoe. And every year it just looks like some mail-in job. The black-white pair is the best of these so far, and it just looks like a takedown version of the original Adapt BB.
Nike has really spent the past few years destroying a lot of its signature lineup--again, I'm just talking looks-wise, not performance. Between KD, PG and Kyrie ... what a trainwreck.

Just from a looks standpoint, every year I think maybe this is the time they make KD a truly dope shoe. And every year it just looks like some mail-in job. The black-white pair is the best of these so far, and it just looks like a takedown version of the original Adapt BB.
Nike has really spent the past few years destroying a lot of its signature lineup--again, I'm just talking looks-wise, not performance. Between KD, PG and Kyrie ... what a trainwreck.
Honestly across the board, not just Nike, basketball shoes haven’t blown anyone away in a while. That’s just how it is now. Most of these shoes look pretty good on court anyway. The 13’s are still extremely lazy to me.

Honestly across the board, not just Nike, basketball shoes haven’t blown anyone away in a while. That’s just how it is now. Most of these shoes look pretty good on court anyway. The 13’s are still extremely lazy to me.
For sure. Some of it is, to me, the result of making everything out of knit and plastic and mesh etc etc. But very few of them look particularly great. They don't necessarily look bad, either. But they all just look like the same shoe over and over again. It's made the whole thing a lot more boring.

This upper option reminds me of the Kobe 6 preludes 🔥🔥🔥
788C90B8-58CC-4D3D-ABD6-A8AE4F702EF1.jpeg
AA4CCC74-02A8-4AEC-8674-8F708CC32970.jpeg

First pair I made was Bruce Lee’s 🤣. Look better than 12 version. Please let them release a Protro so I don’t have to do it.

Back
Top Bottom