Nike KD 15

I have the purple pair coming in from a friend in Korea. They release June 10th but his homie at the store pulled some strings to get em sent out early as I won’t have them before the 10th…👌🏼👌🏼

I also went .5 down on the purple pair. The material breaks in nicely but my 11 in the volts felt a tad roomy

I have the purple pair coming in from a friend in Korea. They release June 10th but his homie at the store pulled some strings to get em sent out early as I won’t have them before the 10th…👌🏼👌🏼

I also went .5 down on the purple pair. The material breaks in nicely but my 11 in the volts felt a tad roomy
So your saying your KD 14 size felt too roomy on the 15s after break-in👀

So your saying your KD 14 size felt too roomy on the 15s after break-in👀
For me yea. The materials are thinner. I was wearing elite socks and I usually don’t. Obviously I went with my same size of the kd14 and I had a near full thumb width of room. I like my toe at the end or damn near end.

So I’m going .5 size down for a snugger fit. In my usual KD 14 size (11) the heel didn’t slip out in the 15s but def was a little weird, it’s contoured in an exaggerated manner. So here we are. Getting a 10.5 and starting over lol.

For me yea. The materials are thinner. I was wearing elite socks and I usually don’t. Obviously I went with my same size of the kd14 and I had a near full thumb width of room. I like my toe at the end or damn near end.

So I’m going .5 size down for a snugger fit. In my usual KD 14 size (11) the heel didn’t slip out in the 15s but def was a little weird, it’s contoured in an exaggerated manner. So here we are. Getting a 10.5 and starting over lol.
Anticipating the review my friend. Let us know when it’s live.

Thanks, yeah I like my shoes snug and wear thin socks. I am going to try to try these on in store if they every get a pair

26149_01.jpg.jpeg

Hey 23mj88 23mj88

Quick question. How does it compare to other kicks (such as the GT Cuts) lengthwise? Not sure if my question makes sense lol but the idea I’m tryna get at is how it looks side-by-side with the Cuts (sizing purposes)

Hey 23mj88 23mj88

Quick question. How does it compare to other kicks (such as the GT Cuts) lengthwise? Not sure if my question makes sense lol but the idea I’m tryna get at is how it looks side-by-side with the Cuts (sizing purposes)
I’m a 10.5 in cuts through and through. The 11 in the kd15 simply felt too long compared to the Kd 14 for my snug 1:1 fit that I like. The 10.5 kd15 fits more or less the same as the cuts

For the other two that just posted pics, did you guys half size down as well? The HOH closed down near me so trying things on has been a pain of late.

Back
Top Bottom