Nike KD 15

Im being overly harsh on the video, its better than the Yugioh kid video with more info. But I just cant give it a full pass cause dudes not a hooper like that.

Its like would I take car advice from someone who watches a bunches of YT car reviews, reads Motortrend articles etc or take advice from someone who actually does car reviews. Same for the fitness idea, take advice from the casual gym goer who researches whats the best exercises, supplements, routines etc or take advice from the swole gym rat? Not perfct examples but along those lines.
With all the shoetuber slander, what's your YouTube channel name? I can't wait to see what your performance review video since you're a real "hooper like that"

Im being overly harsh on the video, its better than the Yugioh kid video with more info. But I just cant give it a full pass cause dudes not a hooper like that.

Its like would I take car advice from someone who watches a bunches of YT car reviews, reads Motortrend articles etc or take advice from someone who actually does car reviews. Same for the fitness idea, take advice from the casual gym goer who researches whats the best exercises, supplements, routines etc or take advice from the swole gym rat? Not perfct examples but along those lines.

I understand where you’re coming from but…

The guy’s literally a foot doctor, the man went to medical school to study feet and is giving us his expert advice on shoes regardless of sport.

No he doesn’t look or appear that he plays ball on a high level. But what he does do is test out the shoes in a variety of scenarios and drills to test the full functionality of the shoes.

But as with anything, we’re all entitled to our opinions.

I watch NW, The Foot Doctor, Markches and I’ll check others if they pop up.

They can tell me the fit, cushion and traction which is basically the information that I’m looking for.
Me too. Don’t forget our man 23mj88 in that list though. I like what he’s doing…

With all the shoetuber slander, what's your YouTube channel name? I can't wait to see what your performance review video since you're a real "hooper like that"

Yall caping for these shoe reviewers as if im not making any kind of sense here. Its not a hard thing to understand nor is it a farfetched idea. If i want to fully digest a performance review, I want it to be from someone who actually is a hooper. You think I wanna listen to a review from dude who looks like he has a mean Yugioh collection? Or doc dude who makes Draymonds jumpshot look textbook? Me being a hooper or not or if I make videos doesnt matter. :lol:

But since you asked heres a snippet of the boy. :pimp:

I understand where you’re coming from but…

The guy’s literally a foot doctor, the man went to medical school to study feet and is giving us his expert advice on shoes regardless of sport.

No he doesn’t look or appear that he plays ball on a high level. But what he does do is test out the shoes in a variety of scenarios and drills to test the full functionality of the shoes.

But as with anything, we’re all entitled to our opinions.

Foot doctor doesnt also come with a degree in shoe performanceology.

We get it dude lmao. In your opinion, who is valid from a “performanceology” standpoint? Some guy who runs 3 on 3 at the YMCA?! 😂

Local dude at the Y would probably easily hand shoe doc an L.

But we spose to listen to shoe doc for a performance shoe review but dawg cant even do a layup. He just does these hybrid layup floaters. :lol:

9E8B26F0-3F5B-4D76-ADB9-DE6D826D575D.jpeg

AF19724F-4576-4A57-A8EB-A6AB441E8FB6.jpeg

You realize that skill has nothing to do with testing the performance of a shoe right? Considering the vast majority of people who will own a pair are nowhere near the skill level of an nba or collegiate athlete, why would the average consumer want to know how a shoe holds up for athletic peaks they would never hit themselves?

You realize that skill has nothing to do with testing the performance of a shoe right? Considering the vast majority of people who will own a pair are nowhere near the skill level of an nba or collegiate athlete, why would the average consumer want to know how a shoe holds up for athletic peaks they would never hit themselves?

You realize anyone can give a review of a shoe regardless of skill but if you have no skill well im only gonna take what youre saying so far. Again, if someone if giving you fitness advice are you gonna pay more attention to the dad bod looking dude with the flabby arms or the yoked dude thats making his pecs dance? This doesnt mean it has to come from a pro. Just a hooper at the very least. Ill give more merit to a review from one of those YT ballislife hoopers or something since you know, they actually hoop. :lol: And some of them aint even that good, but they hoop.

Yall really caping for a dude with a hybrid floater layup package. :lol:

You realize anyone can give a review of a shoe regardless of skill but if you have no skill well im only gonna take what youre saying so far. Again, if someone if giving you fitness advice are you gonna pay more attention to the dad bod looking dude with the flabby arms or the yoked dude thats making his pecs dance? This doesnt mean it has to come from a pro. Just a hooper at the very least. Ill give more merit to a review from one of those YT ballislife hoopers or something since you know, they actually hoop. :lol: And some of them aint even that good, but they hoop.

Yall really caping for a dude with a hybrid floater layup package. :lol:
I’ve got more game than NW lol, you gonna listen to me over him? Some people know what they’re talking about, some don’t - has nothing to do with their overall skill level

I’ve got more game than NW lol, you gonna listen to me over him? Some people know what they’re talking about, some don’t - has nothing to do with their overall skill level

If you a hooper and know how to talk and how to put together a video explaining why the shoe is good then thats a no brainer. :lol:

This debate is cracking me up lol

None of y’all are wrong or right, it’s just a mixture of both imo.

My boy played high level d1 and overseas, and he is always playing in stuff I wouldn’t have dreamed of. Jordan V lows, foamposites, whatever retro J he feels like grabbing.

I hoop at a “high rec” level but I came to realize if I ever wanted to do a shoe review, it’s way harder than it seems… I’m basing that off times that guys ask me about how a new shoe plays. I’ll be like, uhh traction is pretty good… cushioning is nice… fit is good. So, yea give them a try lol

I’m all seriousness, this is one of my latest videos.

I more or less do this stuff as I enjoy the tech and I like to share it on here for the NT fam as I’m always on these boards and have been for the last 21 years.

If you guys have any feedback please let me know, always look to add or take away things if un-needed. Skip the end of the video if you don’t wanna to see em played in. ✌🏼

I more or less do this stuff as I enjoy the tech and I like to share it on here for the NT fam as I’m always on these boards and have been for the last 21 years.

If you guys have any feedback please let me know, always look to add or take away things if un-needed. Skip the end of the video if you don’t wanna to see em played in. ✌🏼

In all honesty you didn’t dunk from the 3-point or at the very least the free throw line, so unfortunately I won’t be able to take your reviews seriously.

I’m joking, good review.

I just subscribed. Good review!

Not trying to put more work on you but when I watch a sneaker review the first thing I check is to see if they have time stamps. It makes it easier for me to skip around the video in the order of what interest I have in the sneaker.

Time stamp that one handed backwards half court shot you made from the KD 15 video😲

Thanks for sharing

1654471972263.png

In all honesty you didn’t dunk from the 3-point or at the very least the free throw line, so unfortunately I won’t be able to take your
I just subscribed. Good review!

Not trying to put more work on you but when I watch a sneaker review the first thing I check is to see if they have time stamps. It makes it easier for me to skip around the video in the order of what interest I have in the sneaker.

Time stamp that one handed backwards half court shot you made from the KD 15 video😲

Thanks for sharing

1654471972263.png
Say no more!!def something I’ll be doing on my old and new videos moving forward!!

Just subscribed 23mj88 23mj88 !

I’ll be on the lookout for your full review of the 15s. It’d be nice if you could also make a comparison of these to the 36 lows cuz I’m conflicted with the comments made by some who have it (36 lows) :lol:

I like this. Better than shoe doc. Form and all that in the end not bad at all either.

This ones legit folks. Better than Yugioh guy and hybrid floater/layup doc for sure.

Btw, if you wanna see a really good review video you could get pointers on, just on format and edits, watch mrwhosetheboss on YT. He does reviews on tech stuff and even if you not into it, I think his format and editing for videos is the absolute best for review type videos and worth it to check out. Its direct, to the point, entertaining, has a timer on the side, good production. Granted he does this for a living so its high production but anyone could take some pointers. My only honest critique with your review is its a bit bland, woudve liked more footage of said talking points, traction for example, that isnt just a little box on the corner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom