Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
uhhh, is it sad that the "USA" on the heel loop may have just roped me in for retail? I wish it was a lighter navy though, that almost looks black.

Last edited:
*sigh* Every CW got me...

I may just iD some but don't want to pay that $45 iD upcharge 
mean.gif

Got my mic drops from the kicksusa deal and they were too easy to put on. Almost no effort required. I remember trying on the USA and it being a struggle

Last edited:
uhhh, is it sad that the "USA" on the heel loop may have just roped me in for retail? I wish it was a lighter navy though, that almost looks black.
They put USA on the heel loop because you probably couldn't tell they're USA's without it. 

Kd8 elites were 200 so i doubt it but who knows with nike. I would mind full flyknit and a stretch knit collar. Similar to lunar epics tho, not full calf sock

Running in these feel unreal. I think these might turn out to be my fav nike shoe other than the 2k4 and outside the kobe line. Looks like i wont be stocking up on hyperrevs this year.

Now I'm wondering how the Nike ID Kobe 11 with full length zoom and lunarlon would feel like but Im not paying $250 or whatever LOL price they're asking

Last edited:
So my Preheats popped today as i was hooping in them. Anyone have any experience with this would love to take them back to FTL and exchange them for another pair. Anyone have any trouble taking a clearly defective product back. (might not happen if they are sold out) but this was my favorite color so I would love to have them again.

Any help is appreciated

It's a shame that these have airbag popping issues cause with all the voucher claims to come Nike will likely retool the cushion setup for future releases. Ala post Jordan XX8 cushion setups.

Back
Top Bottom