Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a shame that these have airbag popping issues cause with all the voucher claims to come Nike will likely retool the cushion setup for future releases. Ala post Jordan XX8 cushion setups.

Kinda scared to continue hooping in my Mic Drops and USA iD's especially if this will be a reoccurring theme.

Preheats are the only ones to pop so far? I remember it being the preheats each time someone mentions it.

4 times we have heard now if the air bag popping (including me posting about my friends pair).
Previous 3 were USA this is the first time Iv heard of Pre Heat.

So far I have only wore my pre heats. USA & Unlimited are still on the box. Scared to break them out now, but then again out of the 3 pre heat would be the one I'd least want to pop as could not replace them

kinda mad it was my preheats. if they don't have another pair, praying they do, imma see if they can hold me down on the Bred 1's (semi srs :lol:)

damn im 50/50 on those gold medals, a white midsole imo would really set them off but in person im more than sure that the obsidian will look more obsidian than black lol

I would love the gold medals more without that blue sole I dont hate it I just dont love it.  I am back to copping only if I can use a disco 

I don't know, i think the Blue USA look great and will certainly cop, hell i even like the BOP, but don't think i need both but who knows?

Played on mine for the first time. Great cushioning but feels kind unstable when cutting. Probably to its grippy traction and high off ground that makes it a bit tippy. Oh and I never knew my foot was capable of such pain. The entire lateral side of my right foot from the pink to the heel was in pain. And only on the right. Left felt great.

Those gold medals are sick [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My only concern is if the clear sole has subpar traction

Anyone know where I can find the "USA/Premier" (sz 9) cw discounted? Looking to buy a pair for my little bro for school

Nike just sent me reserved email for Gold Medals
indifferent.gif
why are they waiting so long to send out the reserved messages? Gold medal comes out on monday and send it today, BOP came today and sent on Wednesday....not really getting them early anymore?

I havent gotten the reserved email for anything
Not any kds or any shoes. I do want to buy the gold medals

Back
Top Bottom