• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 2162691View media item 2162692View media item 2162693

Currently I'm rotating the Mic Drop, Pre Heat and the Gold medal pair. I've played in the who's who of basketball shoes from 98' until now. These are honestly in my top 3 all time. I've never played in a pair of KDs previously but that full length zoom on these had me all in.

The flyknit, full length zoom and traction just makes these shoes a real joy to play in. I will definently be picking up another few pairs.

Does the Summer Pack have solid outsole or is it gum? Does it have the same traction as USA and Mic Drop?

I love my Pre Heat but the translucent outsole picks up dust quite easily and I have to wipe every possession. Thinking about getting the Summer Pack for less than pristine floors.

Last edited:
Maybe old news, but FTL dropped the discount restriction on the unlimited. 20% works!!
not old news at all. I noticed this yesterday. Same with the summer pack too. The white/multi might be my 2nd fav so far after the preheats but it seems like there's no need to rush and cop

Last edited:
not old news at all. I noticed this yesterday. Same with the summer pack too. The white/multi might be my 2nd fav so far after the preheats but it seems like there's no need to rush and cop

120 + tax and shipping is a great deal
Too bad no other colorways worth grabbing IMO

Has this been the reason for air bags popping on some of yall shoes. Looks to be the weakest link to the air chambers... I can see this happening especially for you all who ball hard in your Kds.

View media item 2164363

mean.gif

kevin-durant-nike-air-zoom-kd-9-681x511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom