Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Think those are the black uppers, black soles, with the black n purple swoosh?

Edit:
Talkin bout the bottom ones. If so im in
nerd.gif
The bottom one is the Black Purple not the black/antha's

Need a predominately black colorway like the blk/purple above. So disappointed with the unlimited colorway.

Damn nike whats up :smh:

I spent about an hour shooting around and playing 21, didnt even run full court. To be honest im not sure if this was there before i got em but was just about to put em on and noticed this

View media item 2159393

It probably wasn't even glued properly from the beginning. Should be easy to get a new pair though, since they aren't moving.

My pair came with one shoe that had a green tint to the clear fuse line where the flyknit starts. I actually thought it looked cool...wish it was on both shoes
laugh.gif

It probably wasn't even glued properly from the beginning. Should be easy to get a new pair though, since they aren't moving.

My pair came with one shoe that had a green tint to the clear fuse line where the flyknit starts. I actually thought it looked cool...wish it was on both shoes :lol:
Man I thought I was the only one. Mine has a green tint to it too, but like you said, I kinda like it. It accents the multi color

Does anyone have both olympic cws? How is the traction different on the translucent sole compared to the white cw?

Damn nike whats up :smh:

I spent about an hour shooting around and playing 21, didnt even run full court. To be honest im not sure if this was there before i got em but was just about to put em on and noticed this

View media item 2159393

I hope it was just a fluke pair but I'm not gonna be surprised if it happens again, cuz to a lesser extent, the glue is coming off on all 4 sides of the vamps. Hella comfy though, wearing them now :lol:

those the FTBs?

google tells me GCRs. still dont get why they didnt release here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom